• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Make And Unknown 9.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

name= Rikiu

ability= has 2 long blades when he says " Cursed Destiny " black shadow looking flames come up and out of the 2 long blades. he swings the 2 long blades at the enemy and part of there soul is taken not all of it just most of it

other info= he would have a curse that made him be alone 4ever, would have dim glowing eyes but up close would look like the eyes of Aniken Skywalker when he truned to the darkside

element= shadow

so what do you guys think of my unknown

Heartless1990

Kagerou (Don't steal this idea from me; I have an actual patent on him)

Weapon: Bastard Sword
(Carries the weapon with his right hand in combat and casts magic with the other. He has brown hair and it's a bit mild. His eyes are black.)

He has no element and casts spells that have never been seen before to the Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts realm. His greatest move is Twilight Shatter in which he holds the sword with both hands and swings it diagonally. The attack hits but does not damage yet. Kagerou is then seen rushing through them as they move in slow motion but he is rushing past them. He appears on the other side with his sword behind him in his right hand. All hit enemies from the attack suffer serious damage. Though it is very strong, Before the attack is initiated, he says "
Yuruse (Forgive me)"

(I have a patent on Kagerou. Don't take him from my game. Look for it one day. "Twilight Saga". Too bad Kagerou's the bad guy -_-)

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Name: Erix
Looks Like: Long-ish blond hair and piercing green eyes, he wears the standard org. coat with black converse (i thought id give him some orginiality)
Weapon: A refined double sword (two parallel blades on one handle)
'Element': Wind, Erix can spin his sword like a fan creating gusts, can use protection spells like Aero and if he swings his sword fast enough small bursts of powerful wind shoot out.

What do u guys think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back