• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

make up your mind about the release date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Heart

one day I was at EB Games and I was buying The Urbz The Sims in the City and I ask the guy at the cash regither when Kingdom Hearts 2 gonna be out and he said the first week of December 2005. the guy also said that Square-Enix keep changing the release date because Square-Enix keeping adding stuff to KH2 and they have to wait for Disney movies to come out so that they can added worlds to the game. but Tesuya Nomura said that KH2 been in development for a long time before KH:CoM came out. Kingdom Hearts 1 took 5 years to complete, but KH2 shouldn't take that long because they already got the characters and stuff. is KH2 going be a really huge popular game that it have to have 2 discs? Square-Enix better tell us the REAL release date soon!

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i know how you feel dream heart. last may i went to eb games and they were like 'yea! kh2 comes out on september 16, 2004' and i was like 'really!?' and she was like 'yea. and its going to be a popular game so i suggest you reserve a copy" and i was lik e'awsome..but i dont have anymoney..'
so i waited all for the rest of the skool year and summer waiting for sept. 16. but i never came. the ni realized that she told me the wrong year. i was mad. now i jus wait paitenly everyday of offical confrimation.

i felt like an idiot.

cant wait any longer. this thread will be closed soon anyway......:D

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
There is no release date. Period. Never trust a game store. They have no clue at all when the game comes out. They just tell you a date so you will give them your money. No date is set yet- not untill Square Enix confirms it. I have heard 8 different dates so far, and they are all from Gamestop and EB Games.

December 30, 2004
January 1, 2005
June 1, 2005
June 7, 2005
September 14, 2005
September 15, 2005
December 30, 2005
January 1, 2006

The best thing to do, is wait for E3. It is really close. No use making release date topics when there is not even a release date yet. Also, Square Enix never changed the release date- they never stated a release date to begin with, so how could they possibly change it?!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I wish I was a mod so I could close this thread.... is there anyway to become a mod?

Dream Heart

huh? 1899?! that just 100% fake, wrong, zip, nada. anyway, I really don't anyone to close this, but I would really wanna know your thoughts on why KH2 is taking so long so that we can know when to expect it.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Liesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
E3 is only 19 days away. The best thing that we can do, is sit back, relax and just wait. We will get the news when Square Enix decided to announce something. Untill then, be patient. We have waited, what? 3 years? what's a few more days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back