• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Making of CoM 3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Before or After CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

seb0910

i think they made this game before CoM then decided it would be better to release it after they made the GBA game. but they could've very well made it after KH2, which also seems likely. what do u think?

seb0910

Are you kidding me that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard

why? the graphics dont look all that much improved in the screenshots they showed, and they gameplay looks like KH1 sora. if they made this game after the original CoM, dont you think they would've improved the graphics more? if they made it before the the first CoM, it would make sense that the graphics were only slightly better than KH1.

im not saying im rite, im just offering a possibility.

Soraroxrikusux05

yeah that does kinda make sense cuz how could they make haley joel osment sound like the original sora if hes so old right now? i dont know if he could make his voice that high with at his age right now? its not that much of a crazy idea it seems possible

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
yeah that does kinda make sense cuz how could they make haley joel osment sound like the original sora if hes so old right now? i dont know if he could make his voice that high with at his age right now? its not that much of a crazy idea it seems possible

Easy to answer that.

Sora is a bit older in COM than what he was in KH1.

And Osment can most likely change the pitch of his voice....thats why he voice acts.

RE:COM was made after. or it wouldnt be called RE:COM it would be PRE:COM

DUUHHHH

Soraroxrikusux05

u dont know for sure, they couldve just named it that. and if youre right about haleys voice thats gonna sound weird young sora with an older voice

wertyer

burning in the the firey dephts of hell YAY ME!!!!
maybe...... a little of topic but in the movie secondhand lions he has a low vioce and kh was made after second hand lions....... it could be true, but why would they do that. I dont think they had the time. Do you really rhink they would have enough time to make a 3d version a gba version and kh2 and have all of thises games come the time they did

seb0910

...RE:COM was made after. or it wouldnt be called RE:COM it would be PRE:COM...

are you thinking that i am saying that its a prequel to CoM? cuz im not. im saying that they couldve made this version first, but decided to make a GBA version instead and they later decided to release a PS2 version. im not saying its a prequel, so there's no point for your "Pre: CoM"

...DUUHHHH

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
While I don't believe that Re was made before the original GBA version, I do think that this game's been in the works for a good while. Especially when they have voice acting, a trailer, promo material, etc, all publicised. And the fact that they plan to release it in Japan in Spring means that they've probably been keeping this under their hats for QUITE a while.

Last edited:

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
But tell me guys DOES IT MATTER! As long as you enjoy the game you dont need to know if they made it before the GBA CoM.:thumbup:

ozymandius

But tell me guys DOES IT MATTER! As long as you enjoy the game you dont need to know if they made it before the GBA CoM.

i'm in 10000% agreement. who cares as long as the game is good!! but it would be interesting to know why Nomura didn't release it for the PS2 if it was made before the GBA version if that were the case.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why would they make a game just to hold on to it for a few more years? That's stupid... o.op

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
i think they made this game before CoM then decided it would be better to release it after they made the GBA game. but they could've very well made it after KH2, which also seems likely. what do u think?
What the?.. That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.. The reason it looks like KH1 is because they probably used the same engine as KH1 and then added the COM things..

Last edited:

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
It wont sound weird.
Young sora isnt that young. Maybe a year or two younger than KH2 sora.

And if they made a better COM before they would have released that one first.

I agree. Square Enix would make a large profit on a PS2 game rather than a Gameboy Advanced game.

1. Better graphics.

2. Voice-acting; possibly

3. And everyone wanted more Kingdom Hearts at that time. They would've gone crazy over it more if it was on PS2, I think.

4. Larger price tag equals large profit.

GBA: $20.00-$30.00
PS2: $49.99

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
..Course it was made after COM, I mean it'd be a waste of time and money to make it for the GBA first, if they were already working on re:COM

It would have been a double disked story of KHII, first disc being the OCM adventures just known as "Kingdom Hearts II Disc 1" the second one being our KHII, and yeah exactly the same as the one above said about the reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back