• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent and Pete gone???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magic713

Awards
Do you think that Maleficent and Pete are gone for good after coded??

I personally don't think so. For Maleficent, she seems to have a habit at either avoiding death or recovering from it. For Pete, in my personal opinion, he is too much of a comedic Disney character to simply kill off.

What do you guys think?

HerGuitar

Personally, with the fanbase people have for Maleficent I don't think Disney/Square Enix would kill her off permanently. Look at the KH series: In KH1, she was supposedly killed off but in KH2 she "somehow" came back. There will always be unanswered comebacks in popular villains.

As for Pete; I agree. I mean, he's part of the Disney franchise. Who would wanna kill a cute character? D:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The summary was just that -- a summary. The true coded script reveals that they don't actually die, anyway.

Radon

mofo
The summary was just that -- a summary. The true coded script reveals that they don't actually die, anyway.

True that.

The script says that Riku just assists them out of the data world and Maleficent and Pete say that they're even now or something like that.

I hope they return in episode seven so their roles in this game can be justified.

Last edited:

magic713

Awards
I just read through it. Thanks for informing me. One would think they would inform us fans in the summary that the two reoccurring villians weren't actually destroyed.

Awards
True that.

The script says that Riku just assists them out of the data world and Maleficent and Pete say that they're even now or something like that.

I hope they return in episode seven so their roles in this game can be justified.

Honestly, it was such a Scooby Doo moment.

The two dejected villains, with heads hung low, leave the data world after having been embarrassingly saved by the heroes. But, oh no! That's not the end of them. Tune in next time, folks, for when their new zany antics unfold!

I'd say Pete rubs off on Maleficent. She's becoming the comic relief.

Riku191

i hope they both die seriously..well since no1 in kh ever dies they have to fade away instead lol bu ti hope they dont come back there as useless as kairi

Radon

mofo
Honestly, it was such a Scooby Doo moment.

The two dejected villains, with heads hung low, leave the data world after having been embarrassingly saved by the heroes. But, oh no! That's not the end of them. Tune in next time, folks, for when their new zany antics unfold!

I'd say Pete rubs off on Maleficent. She's becoming the comic relief.

Lol I'll rep you for that.

I agree with Maleficent not being taken as seriously any more. I think Pete has to become good in future installments leaving her to be frightening and evil again.

State

Awards
Is anyone forgetting how there is a last coded episode to be released? Last time Nomura talked about it, it was in the testing stages.

Radon

mofo
I doubt Pete and Maleficent will be major antagonists in the next episode. I'm thinking they may come in at one point like their appearances in TWTNW and be onlookers for the real fight.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Lol I'll rep you for that.

I agree with Maleficent not being taken as seriously any more. I think Pete has to become good in future installments leaving her to be frightening and evil again.

This is why I'm hoping they either find a new lackey for Maleficent or new villains for Villains Vale. Come on.. it can't be that hard to find a means to group the Disney villains again.

Radon

mofo
This is why I'm hoping they either find a new lackey for Maleficent or new villains for Villains Vale. Come on.. it can't be that hard to find a means to group the Disney villains again.

I agree completely. Those shady gatherings around the round table were some of my favourite parts about KH1.

Maleficent and Pete seemed like a good idea in the first place but it just got boring with only the two of them. I secretly hope that there is some sort of epic war in KH3, where all the disney heroes, villians, FF characters all fight some sort of great threat, so that we get to see Sora meet all of the villians at once.

Something epics gonna happen as

AtW mentioned that all of the worlds will fall into darkness.

magic713

Awards
I really think that they could have left Maleficent out of Kingdom hearts II. It seemed that it was a fitting end for her in the first Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back