• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent and Pete Never Should've Been a Partnership

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm really hoping that we get a somewhat comedic/DISNEY-esque scene in the next game, where Sora confronts the Foretellers over the box and it's dramatic... then we see in the background that Pete is sneaking in to grab the box. Then after Pete is caught as the distraction, Maleficent swoops in and gets the box and the two skeedadle out of there. Then the Foretellers and Sora chase after Maleficent/Pete. This could be the mid-game storyline with Maleficent/Pete as the boss fight in the middle of the game.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
nah fam this is one of my favorite dynamics.
Heck, bring back the whole counsel of Disney villains back.
This might be an issue with modern Disney movies because the villain is usually generational trauma.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I've always thought Pete diminished Maleficent even more than KH2's writing itself did. She talks to him as an equal too much, when he's as dumb as the bozo helpers she had in the film she's from. I wonder why they've never thought to have her electrocute him when he screws up, lol.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I always thought Maleficent might gain a bit more appreciation for Pete if it's revealed he can wield a Keyblade like Mickey

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I always thought Maleficent might gain a bit more appreciation for Pete if it's revealed he can wield a Keyblade like Mickey
Oh God no. I think Pete should have some sort of special time travel power that can help, although I don't want them to go back to the time travel shenanigans.

I think they just need to boost Maleficent's strength somehow (maybe have her control a "true darkness") and also up Pete's competence. He can still be silly and do goofy things, but he just needs to be a little bit smarter.

I just hope they utilize the duo better because it was a surprising one in KH2 and worked well in that game, but they never really went further with it. A thought I had was to maybe have Maleficent killed off in KHIV, which would have Pete try and get revenge. If anyone watched Digimon Season 2, I kind of see Maleficent and Pete as Arukenimon and Mummymon. So to give them an emotional send off against these major bad guys (Foretellers/MoM) would be a nice send off AND add to the severity of the Foretellers/MoM, where you see they're not just "darkness" but actual death and consequences.

Back