• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent and the PoH.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordsmenXIII

Just wondering...

Ya know, if Maleficent knew about the PoH in BBS why did it take her 10 years to acually get all of them? Cause I mean she invaded Hollow Basion after BBS so that means that the worlds were still open, but at the same time some of the PoH worlds could of been destroyed, but I dont know, sooo, discuss if you want to.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I know a lot of people would leap at me for saying this, but this is also a bit obvious -
It was not confirmed that the 7 Beings With Hearts of Pure Light are the PoHs we know.

That aside, Maleficent seemed to at least get near some of the PoHs we know (Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White), but then BBS happened. You'd think it would kind of hinder her plans.
Also, it's possible her powers were sealed and that's why she didn't turn Dragon on Sora's ass until after Rikunort "helped" her with the Heart Unlocker. Maleficent being powerless would certainly explain the time gap for her.

C

Colours

Just wondering...

Ya know, if Maleficent knew about the PoH in BBS why did it take her 10 years to acually get all of them? Cause I mean she invaded Hollow Basion after BBS so that means that the worlds were still open, but at the same time some of the PoH worlds could of been destroyed, but I dont know, sooo, discuss if you want to.

Maleficent was just eager to find them all but she didn't actually get them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back