• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent dragon form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
She did seem pretty enthusiastic in KH, like it was a new ability granted to her.

Awards
Yea, I remember her being shocked when Riku used it on her, then she was like "The darkness...this supreme POWER!!!" Cue transformation

"The darkness... The true darkness! *funny laugh*"
That's better.

She could've forgotten about it too. Maybe Big Daddy Malfeasance took it away?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
"The darkness... The true darkness! *funny laugh*"
That's better.

She could've forgotten about it too. Maybe Big Daddy Malfeasance took it away?

I've always thought she should have a twin sister named Magnivolent.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Didn't AnsemRiku have this creepy aura thing in Hollow Bastion, like after he talked to the guy in the brown coat?

aaaaaand didn't that also surround Maleficient went she went all dragonlady?
I don't remember.
D:

but the point is he got that power from Xehanort's heartless.
it's his fault.

kostas

Awards
maybe with the keyblades terra ven or aqua locked the true darkness inside her and because she had 10 years to use that power she was so happy to have it back

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Or how about Maleficent didn't really need to use her Dragon form in KH1 until then. Think about it - she was certain she could beat up Sora with her eyes folded and two hands tied behind her back.
Then Sora proved otherwise.
She never managed to turn into a dragon on her own accord though, seeing how Rikunort initiated the transformation when Maleficent was still wounded from the battle against Sora.
I don't think it's a screw up, they just never gave her the chance to do so on her own.

That does make me wonder how come Rikunort said she's been used all along though, seeing how it wasn't like she turned into a Heartless :[ it was her own form.

C

Colours

this is something ive been trying to figure out, how come maleficent can turn into her dragon form in BBS but she couldnt do it KH1 until ansem/riku used the dark KB on her? Thoughts?

Maybe she didn't want to turn into the dragon yet. lawlz

The Enchanted

Maleficent probably had the ability to control her darkness then, but I assume after smackdown Aqua gave her, she was severly weaken, basicaly, leaving her unable to use her inner darkness.

But that's my guess...

~The Enchanted

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yea, I remember her being shocked when Riku used it on her, then she was like "The darkness...this supreme POWER!!!" Cue transformation

I think that it was sealed away at the end of BBS. Because when she begins to change, she speaks about that very darkness with fimiliarity. That can conclude that she, yes, had that form before, and yes, was stronger in the past that in KH1.

It would also explain Pete's appearance in KH2, and his unseen role in KH1. With her not at her strongest, Pete had to do all of the things she couldn't. Or maybe she sent him on a quest to "enchant" her, or even that he was supposed to find whatever's holding the seal on her. Those are likely possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back