• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent or the Evil Queen?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

Maleficent or the Evil Queen? Which do you believe would make the better villain for KH?

EDIT: Queen . . . = Snow White . . . srry for not mentioning it . . .

Last edited:

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Evil Queen? who's that?

anyway i go for Evil Queen. with malificent returning, i'd say that she would still be a pawn for darkness because of her sad and demented past which would affect her badly. so sora and co. would really be able 2 defeat her, unless she hooked up with DiZ or something...(they obviously wouldn't-malificent's too old)

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
i think maleficent would be because they need a ugly villain

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
who's Evil Queen?
actually i change my mind now. Malificent. that's cause she has a past, with Darkness, and with the entire game. OH, she would definetely find a way 2 be powerful once more and so she will say her evil line: you POOR simple FOOLS, you think you can defeat MEEE? MEE THE MISTRESS OF AAAAAALLL EEEEVIIIIL!!!!
god it's annoying when she says that!! annoying but funny lmao.

flamelord5

i think they means the evil queen from cinderella? if so, i would pick maleficent, for fear of having poisoned apples thrown at me...

Fammumar

I think he means the evil queen from snow white. We never really heard her name said in the movie did we?

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
oh? nah, oh!!! idea-strike!!! what if evil queen AND malificent were evilest villans? but that would mean...CAT FIGHT!!! (lmao literally, cause malificent's hat makes her look like a cat and the evil queen also looks like one LOL)
imagine the two most evil sorcerer-witch-type-women slapping at each other.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
that would had been surprising yet sad fighting over a part in a game

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
ya. not 2 mention sora and co would be staring in amazement, in awe, and if riku was there, oh boy would he get steamed. malificent hid herself all that time from him, and...i dunno. forget it. 2 much imagination sorry

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
they do need an ugly villain though ...

every body in favor of maleficent being an ugly villain say I

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
ya but that dragon is a fool (quote from ansem). wow, so that prooves that the deeper the darkness, the dummer u get. (when ansem used keyblade 2 open her heart 2 darkness blabla)

I

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
that dragon was os easy to beat it seems as if maleficent got knock out after being drunk with ansem ... although ansem always acts drunk

Ansem/Sephy

NO! lol The Queen was an amazing villain, and even though Maleficent is regarded as the greatest Disney villain, I think the Queen deserves her props. And no, there has never been some rule implying that the villain should be ugly, nor is that often ever the case.

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.y...ch_and_the_wardrobe/tilda_swinton/narnia1.jpg

http://www.wavecrest.org.uk/wavecrest/Quest10_files/image012.jpg

http://www.gamedepiction.com/media/ff8-edea2.jpg

These were the first that came to my mind . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back