• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MALEFICENTS=

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Cinderella's step-sisters cut off half their feet to try and fit into her slipper.
Fun. :)
xDDDDD.
I wrote about that for my Writing class. We were supposed to take an old fairy tale and write it in three p.o.vs (1st, 2nd and 3rd).
:3

Awards
As are most characters in the original faerie tales.
Ariel ended up as sea foam.
Cinderella's step-sisters cut off half their feet to try and fit into her slipper.
Fun. :)

The Brothers Grimm original stories are really sick compared to the Disney versions.

You should hear some of the things they did to the sisters at the end... yeesh.

Anyway, I will personally have a grudge against the KH team if they don't fit the Evil Queen/Hag into the game. I mean, her and the Magic Mirror as a boss? Perfect.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Oh Quit yes, I can actually see, if only you could see into my mind, then again..nevermind.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
You people are missing a fun fact.
Snow White's Stepmom wanted her Heart brought to her.
More than enough reason for her to show up as the villianess in that world.

Dang. I can't believe I forgot about that! That's a good point SA!

And remember how the huntsman was supposed to do this when Snow White was out gathering flowers?! Well, that's exactly what she's doing when Terra finds her in those new BBS scans...

Hmmm....

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well, Snow White's not a PoH in Grimm's either.

She has red hot shoes made for the Evil Queen on her wedding day the Queen has to dance in them until she dies of exhaustion. Maybe that's why I'm not that fond of her...

I hope The Evil Queen shows up though.

A

Azrael

I had this thought the first time i saw maleficent in KH1, And now that BBS is coming i want to share it with you. Why hasent Snow whites evil mother appeared or in any f the games. i see her as sort of an equal of maleficent. although this idea is crazy hear me out! suppose in BBS maleficen was going to join forces with SW mom, but V,A, OR T got in the way. since snow whites world appears in BBS than her mom will HAVE to be in it. as to why maleficent hasnt spoken about, well maybey she just didnt care if she died or not. just putting this out there.

villains_800.jpg

forget about cruella althogh where is she in kh?

I'm pretty sure the Queen from Snow White will be in BBS, as a boss fight =P

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You should hear some of the things they did to the sisters at the end... yeesh.

The, uh, um... pidgeons was it? In the wedding... v.v

Anyway, I will personally have a grudge against the KH team if they don't fit the Evil Queen/Hag into the game. I mean, her and the Magic Mirror as a boss? Perfect.

I agree :\
I wonder how the Dwarves'll fit in xD

They cut off half of their feet? Goes to show how far women will go for beauty 0_o

Actually, it was for status, seeing how whomever managed to wear the slipper got to marry the Prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back