• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

maleficient and the 3 faries

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What did Maleficent do after shes was Reborn?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

The three fairies ditched the scene.
"They weren't at da club, fuh shizzle!"

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
She probably just left them alone, if they were so afraid of her then they probably had no way to hurt her. And Maleficent probably wouldn't waste her time killing some fairies when she could take over multiple worlds with the heartless.

A

Aqua.

Ran to tell Yed Sin because they didn't want to remember her name, so they left.

Erlix

Yeah did somethin else or went to pete or pete went to her.

John Cheong

Actually, I think if you base on the Movie, they already over Malecifent.
If you base on the game, then just like some members said, they don't want to remember her name and go to tell Yen Sid.
But Malecifent, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather are Sleeping Beauty character. And why Aurora didn't appear~??
I believe BBS will tell you more specific why the three fairies have a fearful of Malecifent.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I don't think she'd kill them or anything.
Especially since they were pretty much responsible for bringing her back, and that might be useful if she dies again. Lol.

S

*Starfire*

The fairies ran because if they thought about it then all her evil would come back greater.

Awards
If you go back to Yen Sid's tower, you can see blood splattered all up the walls and faceless corpses with their guts tied around their necks and their limbs torn off and their virginity taken.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
remember when the three faries start remembering maleficient and then maleficent was alive again? well what happened after that? did maleficint like kill the faries and go away? or did maleficient disappear, or somtin else...u decide:huh:

Kinda...useless....but i think she just dissapeared,since she was on Yen Sid's tower she wouldn't have done something like killing stealing e.t.c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back