• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Malificent & Pete - The Castle That Never Was

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Malificent says she'll claim The Castle That Never Was for herself in Kingdom Hearts II, so did she?

Is that where she and Pete operate from in Re:coded?

I am aware a lot of it was destroyed, but I'm sure it's not too much for Malificent to fix with some magic.

Christhor

It will probably be explained when/if KH3 is ever released. I'm guessing she did take over it, and it's where they will be creating all their heartless minions.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
i would think that the Castle would just be forgotten/destroyed after the final battle of II

axel95

Awards
Who knows? It's never been explained. Maybe we will get a hint of the answer in 3D. More than likely though, we won't know anything until KH3.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I've been wondering if she had access to the half Kingdom Hearts that was there. Surely that would've given her some power boost.

Digs

I always assumed that TWTNW was destroyed and created, like, the Dragoon for Xemnas and such.
That was just a alternate city on the other side of the door to Kingdom Hearts that Xemnes created.
The real city should be left pretty much untouched after the battle.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I wonder if Maleficent will put some of her home decorating skills to use,you know thorns and more thorns...and the some more thorns with darkness.

Digs

Honestly, that would make a great encounter with Maleficent, returning to TWTNW after so long only to find the castle has taken more of a classic Disney villain feel to it.

Endless Strategy

The castle was destroyed, remember? After they thought they had beaten Xemnas they were returned to the platform at the top of the castle, and after Namine teleported everyone but Sora and Riku away Xemnas attacked with that giant dragon. Seeing that it was powerful enough to knock the entire platform over effortlessly and all we see after that is wreckage in the void, I think the castle got destroyed in the ensuing battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back