• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Man Delivers Baby With Help of the Internet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VirusCoreHacker

Man Delivers Baby With Help of the Internet

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

switched said:
There is nothing you can't learn how to do with the Internet. We learned how to make red velvet cupcakes online, and, apparently, Google has given the Iranian government some helpful hints in building nuclear weapons. That's why we weren't too surprised by the story of Jordan Peck, a man who helped his wife deliver their baby by following instructions from the Web.

Due to recent flooding in North Dakota, Peck and his wife Natalie were trapped in their home when Natalie went into labor. Paramedics had no way of reaching the couple because roads were impassable due to high waters. Though initially reluctant to perform the task, Jordan relented and, pulling up Google, prepared himself to catch his offspring as Natalie popped out their first child.

Natalie, Jordan and the baby, who are all safe and sound, have left their home for the safety of dry land.

You know, we do need a root canal and don't currently have any dental coverage. Think Google could show us how to do it ourselves?

switched said:
There is nothing you can't learn how to do with the Internet.

And now you know.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
internetseriousbusiness-1.jpg

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Does this mean they are going to have commercials like the ones Holiday Inn has? If you have the internet you can do anything.

Shade737

Silver Member
After hearing this a 10 year old will look up on the internet on how to have sex and do it.

I called it first.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
The Internet is an universal instruction book. Now Im going to learn how to lay flat on the highway without getting hit by a semi. Yay.

But on other note that man was smart most people wouldve freak out because of the women been in labor and cant reach anyone.

very differentiable
Awards
Damn, at least he has a tough stomach, you don't want to know what comes out of the woman at birth.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Wow that is a cool story. I feel kind of sad for some reason :'(

D

Deleted member 74488

The poor guy... 0o0 God...That would of been painful for the woman though...no painkillers or anything 0.0

A

Azrael

So the Internet is useful! Who would have guessed?

I wonder if the Internet is God himself...hmph. Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back