• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Manga Cancled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Really..? I was looking foward to it. ;'< Do you have a link where I can confirmed it?

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
ahhhh aku-tenshi............ no need to worry.. tokyopop is going to release the manga in the US, err i forgot when but its not too far off.. but sorry to say you'll most likely have to actually pay for 'em.. just check the official tokyopop site for details.. or just google it

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yup me too... i just love having things collected and stuff.. like boxsets.. i'll never buy anything if its not neat like that.. but im just weird.... collecting a book on my comp. isnt as cool as having it on my shelf XD

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That scared me for a sec. Thanks a lot. xD Just kidding! But the only thing that'll stink besides having to pay 10 bucks for the manga is that its not going to be the exact original like the one Aku Tenshi made! But, yeah. That's just me... TT-TT

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah aku tenshi did some weird stuff in their mangas @_@ but it was translated so it came out kinda weird anyways.. i sstill really enjoyed it though, i hope the Tokyopop version will be a close copy

Chatterbox

I'm probly really late but I just found out today that the Kingdom Hearts manga was cancled T__T
*dissapointment*
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......*collapses from exsaustion* well i'm done

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Aku-Tenshi's not the only one with it... Other websites have new chapters, (KHU)

Waterkeeper

If it is indeed canceled, then good. Kingdom Hearts is meant to be a video game, not a manga. >_>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back