• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Manga Cancled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Waterkeeper said:
If it is indeed canceled, then good. Kingdom Hearts is meant to be a video game, not a manga. >_>;

Wha..? What's wrong with the manga? (Besides Genie's obbsessive swearing xD)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
REala728 said:
haha well nobody wants to go out to get a book for about $10 when you can dl one onto your comp for free

I would. xD It gets a chore having to switch pages on the internet, when you have a book in front of you that you can take anywhere. I'd rather just buy the book. >>;

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
monkeybutt said:
I would. xD It gets a chore having to switch pages on the internet, when you have a book in front of you that you can take anywhere. I'd rather just buy the book. >>;

You're right MB, It's always a hassle for me to go from page to page. I always get them mixed up! Sometimes (this is the really anoying one) the enlarge buttons don't appear, or it takes 5 minutes of clicking to get it to come...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
'Cuz swearin's cool..

I dunno, 'cause they could?

I think it's funy seeing Disney cartoons swear.. x3

sorarocks

oh and i forgot to add it wuz so funny hearing disney characters swear.i have the4 entire vol.1 and 2 downloaded.but it sux to hav to get off of the computer and then i hav to stop reading!it would hav been so much easier with a book!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back