• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maniac Mode 1000 help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Okay, my Jiminy's Journal is 99% complete, and the only things stopping me from getting that awsome secret movie is this. How do you get 1000 points on Maniac Mode in the Colloseum? My high score is 786, and I need some major help!!! Please, anyon ewith suggestions, please reply.

R

rose

This was also tricky for me. The best way to gain 1000 points is to unequip abilities that make combos longer. Equiping the negitive combo also helps. The real trick is to push the large pots into the smaller ones, when you do they produce larger orbs worth more points. All these things worked for me, hope this helps.

Last edited:

Pyro

AngelOfDestruction said:
ok my suggestion is rquip Negative combo and Fenrir and unequip everything

yup thats exactly what i did i got the 3 hit or 2 hit combo. cyberseraph thats wat u should do.

Dr. Stoopid

whatcha mean, explosion rules for it, killing the small pots makes big ones show up. Then use an air attack on the big ones. All ya need is draw, jackpot, and a small combo, couldn't be easier. I did it like, level 40 without fenrir or negative combo.

Davey

durp.
Yeah I have trouble on this too. O kept using magnetic (or w/e) but I guess that takes time. My score is 848 or something like that. I just beat Sephoroph(sp?) today so I have Fenrir. I'll try it later.

White_Feather

here's the trick
unequip explosion and other combo upgrades and use fenrir but equip negative combo
smash the pots into each other
when the big pots come, walk around and smash so it goes into the direction of a pile of smaller pots
u will get a lot more points, trust me

Dr. Stoopid

i don't get why ya'll say to unequip explosion, since it kills all the pots around you which is the whole point, then hit the big pots with an air attack. Oh well, both tactics work so it doesn't matter. Honestly tho, draw is the only ability you really need to beat it.

R

Rico

..............................................you got me man!?!?

A

Ansem

what everyone said exept equip explosion and kill the smaller pots with it untill bigger pots come. hit the bigger pots into the smaller pots. hope it helps.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
you should do what that video does exactly. dont use explosion it just wastes more time try using one hit combo with fenrir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back