• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MAR- The Game of War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taim

nope still not working.... oh wait I know why.... I can't use pictures... Ill have to talk to a mod but in the meantime here is it without the pic:

try two:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
@Shinra Sure :D! this is getting more views then expected :D!!! woohoo!!!

@Taim

Name: Lanthrom
Al'Ir
(Lan)
Again pronouncaiton? How do you say the name?

Appearance:

height: he is about 6'2"
Head:
He has black, crew cut hair Blue eyes and sharp features.
Body: strong build with green cameo armor just like the picture.
Legs: strong with green cameo armor just like the picture.
Feet: dark green boots
A little bit better, i bet it will all fill in when you put the html link.

Personality: he is a good leader and is kind but he tries to distance himself from people and has never really known what it is like to have a friend or family to look out for you.
Not bad can use some work but approved :D

Race:
Human

Earth
Good, can you put what country or city, try to make it a popular one, like Tokyo or England :D

Fraction:
cross guard

rank and how long: Just joined
why: In my world I was trained for the military so the cross guard seemed fitting.
goal: advance in the ranks and show them that I am the greatest military leader the world has ever known.
Okay better :D

Magical Power:
12 not much for magic just gonna use the arms to get the job done.
So again, you use alot of strength?

Bio Past: Lan was born in a small town. He lived like most kids did in his world (earth) until he turned eight. When kids turned eight in his country the were tested for strength and intelligence to be inducted into the Training program of his countries dominant military. He was tested at "above average" in strength and "supernatural" in intelligence. So naturally he was taken to the Militaristic Academy for Advanced Youth. He was there for nine years before he found himself in mar heaven.

Bio Present: It was the day before his 17th birthday which marked the day he would be given his role in the military. He wasn't worded about being shipped out to fight because, although extremely strong, He was at the top of his class when it came to militaristic strategy. That night he went to sleep and he had a very strange dream. In the dream a cloaked figure came to him and told him that in the morning he would wake up to a world unlike the one he went to sleep in. The man continued to explain this world... this "MAR heaven" and its strange workings. He explained strange weapons called arms and in particular five of them that he said that would be given to Lan. He explained that it was detrimental that he must join the "cross guards" and for some reason, he couldn't explain why, Lan got the feeling that it was very important to his future. He woke up in Lestava with all his clothes but instead of his gun he found five pieces of jewelry that matched the description of the arms and soon after the shock left , he found a flyer and joined the cross guards.

SO MUCH BETTER!!!! APPROVED!

And the last thing is your arms

Darkness arms usually come with a consequence to its owner it can be small or big, just a consiquence.

You do know that Goast arms are dangerous to the usr right? Just asking.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Yea you do! So i think if shinra just joins ill go ahead and start the rp, and people can still join well its going

Taim

a little cleaned up with some help from the professor:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay approved, although you need to add the Arms :D

So just add it to that post and ill go ahead and add you to the front page.

@The Professor, Thankyou for your help!

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
You forgot to add the side effect of your darkness arm.

But other then that.. we just wait for a few more players and we shall begin although ill probably just start it as soon as one more person would join,

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
You forgot to add the side effect of your darkness arm.
Also, you know that ghost arms permanently effect the user, right? Like one guy had used so many that his body was just a mess. The best I could say to do would be to change the ghost arm into a Nature Arm instead, but keep the effects. Nice temp, btw.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
@Taim, u changed the wrong post lol :D! i was looking for the change and then i look at the bottom and im like wait a min you didnt change it and then i look up and im like oh lol, you changed the wrong one! :D! anyway letting you know now...

@both of you

Do you all want to start the rp already or give it till friday?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Three (Four if Shinra joins) is a bit of a low number for this...But I have an idea. The RP about Code Geass also only has three (or five, I think) characters in it. Something we can do is ask them to join this one, and in return we'll join their's. It seems fair since (I assume) they don't know anything about MAR, but at the same hand we don't know anything about Code Geass so we'll all have to do a small amount of research. Of course, no body's going to force anyone to do this, but if it's just the three/four of us we probably aren't going to get very far.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I will add extra but not now

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Well what you got right now Shinra is compeltely approved! Its a really good temp, oh another thing i forgot to mention, people from earth, their senses and strenght are abnormal compared to people in mar.

If you've watched the show, (or at least the first episode) you would see that with ginta

@CD-Man2021

I would but im not a big fan of Code Geass, although i got this awsome fanbased poster of cici...

Idk ill look into it, cause i liked the show, but idk.. we shall see :D

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol ik you know shinra you said youve watched the show i was more talking to Taim

Shinra

Banned
Awards
just one more thing... Renn has three more 'Mystery ARMs' that he does not know the effects of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back