• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MAR- The Game of War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I would but im not a big fan of Code Geass, although i got this awsome fanbased poster of cici...

Idk ill look into it, cause i liked the show, but idk.. we shall see :D
It doesn't look like it interests me much, either. I didn't realize it was about mechs at the time, and I'm not really a big fan of those.

Also, I'm thinking of changing Sana's history to be training under Dorthy after leaving Kaldea, thereby placing her in team Mar. It'd make sense since she's a powerful sorceress and all. What do you think?

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Thats competly fine, the rp hasnt started so if you need to change anything do so :D

Shinra

Banned
Awards
one other thing, Blood sword has a special ability should Renn get hurt, the blade grows bigger and the attacks get stronger, and when really weak, he has access to a special attack which sends a red energy wave at his foe the aptly named 'Blood wave'.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Kk Shinra just make sure its added to your profile i approve it.

Also, im thinking im going to start the rp either tomorrow or tuesday, even with only 4 characters we can at least get opening posts done, to show people who come and look at this thread that we are serious about making it and hopfully attract more people.

Also, you are allowed unlimited characters, (taim your an exeption just for now, so we can see what you can do) You are also allowed to make temps for the characters listed in the main page, like Dorthy for instance. If you want make one (lets say Dorthy), then you can make the temp from what you have in the story, if you have any questions please pm me :D i plan on making profiles for most of them tomorrow.

Also please pm me if:

You have ideas for the story
Which way you want the the story to go
Characters for the story
etc...
Any questions Pm :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back