• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March 29th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoke

Sharikaaria said:
many of us WILL NOT get it on the 28th because some stores are instructed to release it on other days.

....And you know this how?

Kunoke

rikusgirl17 said:
woohoo i have spring break on that week! so it is all good and i have like the whole rest of the week to play it. o yes. it will be so sweet!

I've got spring break starting on the weekend after KH2. I'm also going to a Matchbook Romance concert on Saturday ^^

Sora_aroS

im not missing school im going to get it right after school though so it dont matter..they call my house 2 tell em then im going to get it right after...as long as i get it the 28th-29th then im cool..but it feels good 2 kno u have a copy with ur name on it..

Sabrigami

I pre-ordered at eb and they will call me the second they get the shipment. I wanted to take off work, but can't (sigh). but they'll probably get it after 6 anyway.

Kunoke

silverdragon1615 said:
I am not even allowed to play video games on school days!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate parents who enforce that. They're just retarded, honestly.

hooded_twilight0

I'm just gonna check my messages and e-mail right after I get home from school an the 28th and if Gamestop has contacted me I'll have my parents drive me up there immediately, but I'm ot skipping school, too much make up work. I'll probably be busy dreaming about KH2 during school to do any of the work anyway so I guess it wouldn't matter that much lol.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I'm driving to the mall to Gamestop after school on the 28th. I'm gonna check and see if they've called, though. If they haven't, I'm still going to Gamestop.

And honestly, what's up with all the stuff saying the 29th? The game comes out on the 28th. If they were shipping on the 28th and arriving on the 29th, the release date would be announced as "March 29th". The game is going to ship sometime earlier and actually be put on store shelves on the 28th.

Kunoke

Madness said:
I'm driving to the mall to Gamestop after school on the 28th. I'm gonna check and see if they've called, though. If they haven't, I'm still going to Gamestop.

And honestly, what's up with all the stuff saying the 29th? The game comes out on the 28th. If they were shipping on the 28th and arriving on the 29th, the release date would be announced as "March 29th". The game is going to ship sometime earlier and actually be put on store shelves on the 28th.

THANK YOU. Someone with intellegence -.-

It's called a release date for a reason. People just don't want to accept that they're wrong :[

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Ahhh.....I am so nervous. and excited.....I can't believe that the game is actually going to be out so soon. Yay! only 2 days, 1 hr. 39 minutes, and 51 seconds left. :D:p

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Madness said:

*sigh* :rolleyes:

Please, go here:

http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/

Read on the News section, the Feb 06 entry. If Im not mistaken, it says:

Kingdom Hearts II will be shipping to retailers in North America on March 28, 2006.

I hope that finally convinces you guys that the 28th is NOT the release date.

Kraxm

I was told at 3:00 today my my EB games store that they will sell it the 28th but it willbe at like 7:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back