• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March KH3D Famitsu Scans! + Translations in 1st Post

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

Well, there is still always that little chance that this could turn out like Tyrant Rex and can become normal enemies/Spirits. Of course, I'd just prefer it to stay a boss.

I can see a lobster fitting in as a regular nightmare, but stuff like the gargoyle and gorilla/kangaroo thing would only work as bosses

but nah that baby has too much health to be anything but riku's Prankster boss, I think the rex only works because its a miniboss

Last edited:

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Well, there is still always that little chance that this could turn out like Tyrant Rex and can become normal enemies/Spirits. Of course, I'd just prefer it to stay a boss.
You mean you don't want a lobster dream eater for a partner?! The possibilities are literally...unthinkable to me right now, but still.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
You mean you don't want a lobster dream eater for a partner?! The possibilities are literally...unthinkable to me right now, but still.
No, I'm not saying a lobster Dream Eater wouldn't be good. I just think that the way this specific Nightmare is detailed and the moves shown makes e think that it's truly meant to only be a boss. I was speaking in terms of what I'd prefer to expect, not what I preferably want to happen.

Mr Yippie

hey waitaminute is there a regular version of Nekuish

like is that a skinned version of it or is there only one kind of snake so far

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

There probably is a regular version of Nekuish but they haven't been revealed yet to the best of my knowledge. If Nekuish is a one-of-a-kind, then he is easily the DE to get considering the model isn't available anywhere else, but I highly doubt that. Either way, if this comes over to the US, I'll end up getting all 3 cards off of Ebay because I want the cards for their physical value in my collection, not just the DE on the card.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I think I have seen a DE that looks like Nekuish in some screenshots before.

DreamEater02.jpg

I think it is the DE Sora is attacking in this screenshot, at least it looks like it.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
ネクッポイ would look a lot better if it was purple/orange.

Mr Yippie

I think I have seen a DE that looks like Nekuish in some screenshots before.

DreamEater02.jpg

I think it is the DE Sora is attacking in this screenshot, at least it looks.

oh you're right, good eye my man

respec

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I can't believe that I didn't mention it before, but I am also really happy the AR card has original artwork on it :) I really like it, from I can see here :p I also am pretty sure it is only black and white in these scans, I'm almost positive you can see a bit of it in the Special Trailer below Kingdanyan, and it was definitely colored :p

oh you're right, good eye my man

respec

Haha thanks :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
DAT NEW MICKEY RENDER ;)

And I am a sucker for rain in Video Games. So glad to see it on the Raft.

Oh, and all I can think of when I see that image of Ansem SoD holding Riku down is anal

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
DAT NEW MICKEY RENDER ;)

And I am a sucker for rain in Video Games. So glad to see it on the Raft.

Oh, and all I can think of when I see that image of Ansem SoD holding Riku down is anal

More like that old Mickey render :c They recycled MDG's renders from Re:coded, and Yen Sid's is from BBS.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
More like that old Mickey render :c They recycled MDG's renders from Re:coded, and Yen Sid's is from BBS.

Lol, I know that. That's why I did the ";)".
GOSH CECILY, YOU'RE MEANT TO KNOW D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back