• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marcus Fenix vs. Master Chief

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win?

• Fenix

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • M.C.

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwninator

This is as you all can assume a battle between two of the most glorified characters from xbox 360's two most prominent games. Gears of War and Halo, well then lets get started.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
wow, this is a very hard desicion, mastercheif is able to do all sorts of things that normal people wouldnt be able too, but pheonix is just all around cool! im really undecided on this one...

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Marcus needs only one thing to dominate master cheif.

That is the "Hammer of Dawn".

I'm done here.

pwninator

I'm done here.

That is completely true, Master Cheif could put up a good fight with Fenix until he uses the Hammer of Dawn, there is no way for MC to stop that. As for the whole plasma grenade thing, it would be much more difficult than you would think considering that Fenix can take cover, and no just junp around like an idiot like MC.

Zaraki

I'm done here.

Do you know how hard that is? The Mc would have to stand still just for marcus to hit him. Imo the MC would own marcus. Marcus is only human and the cheif is a spartan.The MC can do alot more damage to marcus then marcus can do to the cheif.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Do you know how hard that is? The Mc would have to stand still just for marcus to hit him.

What if they are fighting in a tight spot, then it becomes easier. If MC is picking up a weapon, even easier. If Marcus finds MC sniping before Mc can find him, easier still.

So you see its hard, not impossible.

Joy

Bronze Member
That is completely true, Master Cheif could put up a good fight with Fenix until he uses the Hammer of Dawn, there is no way for MC to stop that. As for the whole plasma grenade thing, it would be much more difficult than you would think considering that Fenix can take cover, and no just junp around like an idiot like MC.

*cough*Spartan Laser*cough*

And also, MC is a trained Marine, so in real life, he would take cover and such. He has an energy shield, that will take a whole lot to get through. Oh, let's not forget the fact MC is super human, has a pretty damn thick metal suit on, and he has really nice guns.

And how long does the hammer of dawn take to load a shot? couldn't chief hide under something? Couldn't the chief shoot the fleshy human before he has a chance to fire it? I mean come on, the hammer of dawn is to risky. chief could just headshot him with a pistol <.<

The chief is a cyborg. The chief wins.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Also, the Hammer needs an aligned sattelite to fire. And the Spartan Laser and the Hammer take about the same amount of time to fire. Not to mention, the Needler can dish out an impressive amount of damage One last thing, Chief can dual wield. Needlers (or Spikers) x2 = DEATH.

Joy

Bronze Member
Remember the first title of the first mission of the first game. It reads :AI Constructs and Cyborgs First.

He's a cyborg while in the suit.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I swear, do both of you have a chief vendetta or something? Everytime one of these master chief vs. anything(the sephiroth one i thought was funny), you always chose anything besides master chief, even though he has EVERYTHING going for him.

Super humans > regular humans. Always. No matter what.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
marcus is able to use hte torque bow, the boomshot, and teh boss sniper. although the halo sniper has more rounds, teh GOW sniper has active reload, along with all of the other weapons. if m.c uses the SMG against an active reloaded lancer or burst, m.c is done, and fenix is probably a master of active.

pwninator

I swear, do both of you have a chief vendetta or something? Everytime one of these master chief vs. anything(the sephiroth one i thought was funny), you always chose anything besides master chief, even though he has EVERYTHING going for him.

Super humans > regular humans. Always. No matter what.

HAHA pwn3d you make me laugh. Super human? have you ever seen fenix? he's by far bigger than MC. Anyway, the reason I rarely side with MC is because mainly I feel he is overated, don't get me wrong I love the games, I just don't think he could beat Marcus. At no point in the halo does it show me that MC can compete on Fenix's level of battle, first off MC doesn't cover(he just jumps like an idiot), and also Marcus has the melee advantage against MC (Lancer). I just don't think MC could last.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
HAHA pwn3d you make me laugh. Super human? have you ever seen fenix? he's by far bigger than MC. Anyway, the reason I rarely side with MC is because mainly I feel he is overated, don't get me wrong I love the games, I just don't think he could beat Marcus.At no point in the halo does it show me that MC can compete on Fenix's level of battle, first off MC doesn't cover(he just jumps like an idiot), and also Marcus has the melee advantage against MC (Lancer). I just don't think MC could last.
Read the books, you are making an argument of ignorance."just because i don't know, means that this guy must be better." Read the books. Read the books. Read the books. They will run you like 20 dollar to get the 4 orginal and like anoter 10 to get the new one. Read them. Read them. I'm not joking around, go out, and buy them, then read them. You, and your arguments of ignorance, are really annoying me. Everytime I see one of these topics it's always you and master-idiot over there saying the same thing "oh well, i've never seen him doing those things," and then I tell you to read the books. Next topic. Same thing. Really, it's annoying. Read the books, or don't make these topics.

ON THE "IN THE GAME":
That's not MC play is it? No, it's a human, more likely you. If you play that way, then of course you are going to think that Marcus is going to win.

Oh yes, the books are cannon.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I really really REALLY hate to say it but. . .

MC would win. He's overpowered. Marcus is more realistic, which is his downfall. . .but I still like him WAY more than MC. . .who has no personality or depth. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back