• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marcus PSP Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
This is stupid where the hell is Kevin Butler? I WANT KEVIN BUTLER TO MAKE FUN OF IPHONE APPS.

Oh, but he is. You just have to be wearing the special glasses.

istockphoto_8595481-x-ray-glasses.jpg

Sempied

I really never cared for Marcus. Other than the Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Commercial Kevin Butler was so much better than this kid.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Marcus annoys me, but his videos are kind of amusing at least.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
MARCUS ISNT HIS NAME IS BOBBE' J THOMPSON I HAVE KNOW IDEA WHY THEY D CHANGEDIT FOR A COMMERCIAL

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I still don't get why Sony is ripping on the iphone. I don't even consider the iphone to be a gaming console at all :/

Apparently the Iphone commercials have ripped on the PSP and DS and it acts like it is a full gaming system, so thats why they ripped on it.

Dr_Mario64

I still don't get why Sony is ripping on the iphone. I don't even consider the iphone to be a gaming console at all :/

Exactly the point I've been trying to make, Skyfoxx. The iPhone can't be a proper gaming platform for a few glaring reasons. Point one: the library sucks. I have yet to see an app that is truly meant for gamers. Point two: controls suck. The iPhone has a touch screen and gyroscope. That's not getting you anywhere. If the iPhone is to be a gaming platform I would expect it to have the same controls every other platform has: a d-pad, face buttons, and shoulder buttons at bare minimum. These are the essentials. You cant expect to go far without the essentials. Point three: the appeal is very narrow. I happen to share an iPad with my brother. There are a few gaming apps that would appeal to the casual crowd, but there is nothing that appeals to a core gamer like myself. No first party. No big name franchises. No brand recognition. Apple will have to do better than this.

On topic, good ad. Short, sweet, and to the point. And at least somewhat intelligent. We need more intelligence in commercials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back