• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mario, link, and other characters you're supposed to care about

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Re: Smash Bros. 4

I don't expect this game to see a release for a few years. With Sakurai just finishing up KIU, I'd say five years isn't impossible, especially since we're talking two SSB games here.

As for what I want. Three things. First, don't take away Ike like a lot of people want. He's unique, he's my favorite character, and I'm a total fanboy. Next, don't add too many third party characters, since this is still a game about Nintendo characters (i.e. one non-Nintendo character per series, and no more than 10% of the whole SSB4 roster). Some suggestions are Mega Man, Sora, and Maxwell from Scribblenauts. And last, please oh please don't make them both using the same graphics engine so they can connect. I really want to see all my favorite characters in drop-dead gorgeous HD on the Wii U.

That's all.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Would like to see a new story mode, areas, characters, and battle styles XD would like some new people instead of the old ones.

Will add more details later on who I would want and etc..

State

Awards

If Subspace Emissary comes back... Will you be expecting voice-acting?

.Oji

赤いテキスト

Thumbpads instead of analog sticks.

And more controller shenanigans to come I expect.

If Subspace Emissary comes back... Will you be expecting voice-acting?

Nope.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

Does any here play Smash competitively? I want them to make Smash more competitive than the casual fest that Brawl was. That would probably bring back my interest in the series.

Other than that, I'll be satisfied with whatever Smash has to offer. Oh and I wonder how they convinced Sakurai to make Smash 4. He HATES making sequels and Iwata had to beg him to make Brawl.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

Fckkkkkkkkkkkk might need to buy the Wii U just for this. And all I need is Link in this game.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

Mewtwo should come back .
Yessssssssssssss!!!!!

Does any here play Smash competitively? I want them to make Smash more competitive than the casual fest that Brawl was. That would probably bring back my interest in the series.

Play Trunks im sure he would be glad to hand your ass to you lol...

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

Play Trunks im sure he would be glad to hand your ass to you lol...

I hope I didn't seem like I was trying to brag. I'm probably an average Smasher at best. I haven't touched the game in at least two years. I'd be playing from muscle memory.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

I was ranked in California for a while in melee...but that's about it. In any case, the competitiveness is there you just have to mod it a little.

See: Project M

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

Gotta say I'm surprised that they announced this since the game isn't even in development yet.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

I hope I didn't seem like I was trying to brag. I'm probably an average Smasher at best. I haven't touched the game in at least two years. I'd be playing from muscle memory.

nah i felt the same way last year.... not many of my friend really played the game much anymore and i havent in like a year so i ask around on the forum and i eventually came across Trunks and he beat me badly lol... but yeah i played it like 2wice since then lol it about a year ago now... i would put it back in but i can seem to find any of my gamecube controllers and im terrible with the wii mote

pedrocs21

Other than that, I'll be satisfied with whatever Smash has to offer. Oh and I wonder how they convinced Sakurai to make Smash 4. He HATES making sequels and Iwata had to beg him to make Brawl.
ur right... melee was much more competitive, still liked brawl.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

I was ranked in California for a while in melee...but that's about it. In any case, the competitiveness is there you just have to mod it a little.

See: Project M

o.o....Jeeze I heard about Brawl+ but Project M is new to me. I just watched a video on YouTube and it looked pretty sick. Are the two related at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back