• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mark, Tom and Travis talked.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimms

From Mark Hoppus's blog:

in the midst of everything else that has happened lately, tom, travis, and i have all spoken together. first through a number of phone calls, and then a couple of weeks ago we all hung out for a few hours. they’ve all been great, very positive conversations. we’re just reconnecting as friends after four years of not talking. it’s a good thing. obviously the first question for a lot of people will be “does this mean a blink-182 reunion?” the answer is none of us know. we haven’t talked about it at all. right now it’s just good for the three of us to see one another, reconnect, and let the past be the past. the events of the past two months supersede everything that happened before. life is too short.

OMFG BLINK-182 REUNION MAYBE YES MAYBE?!?!!

If so, my life would be whole again.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Wowwww. I can't believe it's been 4 years!

I sincerely hope they do get back together again, I still listen to Blink-182 nearly every day (lol sad) but found A&A and +44 not half as good.

Trimms

AVA and Plus may not be as good, but I still thinking they're fucking amazing.

But this is truly incredible. My lifelong idols and heroes... back together. *tears*

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
4 years? serious?

jeez.

anyway, would be pretty sweet.
not sure if this is because their new projects have failed amazingly.

thats what i think at least.

Trimms

I can only imagine what my reaction will be if they get back together but I'd rather not rush it.

I rushed it last night. I basically jumped and danced until 1 in the morning, upon which I unloaded my balls in hopes of getting tired. Unfortunately, I only became more excited at the prospect of a Blink reunion, so I started going even crazier, I called all 2.64 of my friends and left messages on their phones, then made some tasty snacks and studied till 3. Still not tired, I decided to smother myself in blankets and quilts.

I fell asleep 2 hours later.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I would love to see it but I'm not sure eithier. Hopefully they have a little reunion, that'd be pretty sweet.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
I would love to see them come back together, but the question is if they did......would they still be good? I say that because they haven't played with each other(not a sexual joke) for 4 years so it would be hard to get their "sound" back...Just my opinion

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I loved Blink. I would love to see them back together, but, Tom's voice does annoy me quite a bit after a while of listening to him, part of why I loathe A&A

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
If they do this please bring back old Blink as the blink-182 of the 90s. So pre-"Take off your Pants and Jacket". EIther way I would love to finally see these guys again. Hell as people can see they have sparked me to keep this name since I got it back in 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back