• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia: Deathscythe, and Blossom Shower?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Korm

Ok I will post the things the strategy guide wrote, and my own personal thoughts with it. So here it is.

Marluxia is an enigmatic foe. You'd expect him to be extremely difficult (His attacks are really impressive looking), but he doesn't seem to inflict the kind of damage that you'd expect. Marluxia's weapon of choice is the scythe. This weapon gives him longer than average reach and extends his normal attack range from simple strokes to dramatic slashes. In addition, Marluxia has access to two big sleights: Deathscythe and Blosom Shower, both of which are double boosted by his Double Sleight ability.
Desthscythe is not that effective if you know your way around Marluxia's attack range. Just avoid the GIANT SCYTHE BLADE and you'll be fine. Blossom Shower however is the only attack that is very affective unless you have a 0 card.... but if not you can't avoid it so back away from Marluxia when he casts this, because after it hits you he will slice at you after it.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Ok I will post the things the strategy guide wrote, and my own personal thoughts with it. So here it is.

Desthscythe is not that effective if you know your way around Marluxia's attack range. Just avoid the GIANT SCYTHE BLADE and you'll be fine. Blossom Shower however is the only attack that is very affective unless you have a 0 card.... but if not you can't avoid it so back away from Marluxia when he casts this, because after it hits you he will slice at you after it.

Wow I knever knew Bradygames publishers were that dumb. Maybe they left that on purpose Hurray 2000 posts

Korm

oh thanks. lol ive never tried that lol! hey are you IChiDaz? The AIM user sn is IchiDaz. r u him

darkside riku

i never needed a startegy to beat him, i just thought he was easy all around. i cant remember how i beat him, i havent played in so long.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
yeah but you have to time it to do the dodge roll and the only threat is that power slice that consums alot of hp be sure to have the riku ememy card and 3 cure cards and your good to go

Korm

I thought that his first form was harder than the seconed, anyone notice this to?

Korm

(Oh ok the sn was just familiar)

yeah when he jumps up into the air with his mech form, all you have to do is run to the other side and wait for it again. LOL anyone notice that this is turning into an all Marluxia help thread lol.

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
It was actually kind of disappointing, that Sora's final boss fight wasn't as hard as Riku's, when you can customize your deck with Sora and not riku.

Of course if you think about it in order, Marluxia is only the halfway boss for the game, since you then do R/R, and Ansem is the final boss.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com

You can dodge it. All you have to do is dodge roll at the end of the screen. I did before.

kaisers love

all i did to kill him was, dodge all his moves and when i got the chance, bust out with the cloud cards on top of his back, opposed to smacking him with my key cards. be carfull not to face the wrong way or cloud will swing at nothing.

btw don`t use omni slash.

Roxas#I3

is marluxia really that easy? cause ive been tryin g for days and i still cant beat him. he's really getting on my nerves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back