• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia....giant noob?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
murluxia....majorly cool or gaint noob???

i'm going with gaint noob.

seriously, a pink haird guy how weilds a gaint pink sword-thingy and uses the power of flowers against you, as the main boss :confused:? my 1st reaction was "could'nt they have thought of a better boss?"

anyways tell me if u think murluxia is a noob or not...i want to know if i'm the only one that thinks this.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Look at Vexen and his annoying scream for a man his age. I think that's a bit more weird.

I don't see the problem with Marluxia. A dude with Pink Hair that uses scythe to chop you up seems pretty cool to me.

Stars

リク

seriously, a pink haird guy how weilds a gaint pink sword-thingy and uses the power of flowers against you, as the main boss :confused:? my 1st reaction was "could'nt they have thought of a better boss?"

anyways tell me if u think murluxia is a noob or not...i want to know if i'm the only one that thinks this.

What makes me think he is a bit noob..is bcoz he is weaker than other bosses in COM..by being a main boss..XD

Shadowmaster

everyone in the organization is crazy in my opinion [excluding axel and roxas] but as for being nooby id have to put him next to thay guy with the sitar

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
T_T not a noob in the slightest........... Marluxia pwns all mwhahaha

W

WedgeFF7

i dont think Marluxia is a noob, i know i wouldnt wanna run into him in a dark alley way >_>

Owa

Just because he has pink hair and uses flowers. He's a noob? xD Well i think Marluxia is pretty badass, and i theres nothing wrong with pink hair, Ive had pink hair =P

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'm not thinking he's a noob,but I don't like him,either.Not because of his pink hair and pink scythe,but because I hated fighting him.

KieruTenshi

gensokyo :O having a danmaku battle wohoo!

Majory cool.

Its not a sword-thingy, its a giant scythe, and i still think his power is ddeath, wich would explain those numbers in sora's head, when he fights marluxia. About the "could'nt they have thought of a better boss?" no , i dont think so, Marluxia is just awesome!

KershaFangs

His element is death.... he is a more feminine version of the reaper..... i thought he was pretty impressive.

His element is flower/nature, not death... what, he has a scythe so he has the power of death? Meh...

And also, fun tidbit, Marluxia was originally going to be a girl, but then they decided no on that just to make Larxene the only female in the Organization even cooler. So, that's why he's probably so feminine. =P

funnymanhaha1000

he's not a noob, it says on wikipedia i think that he is a strong fighter, and if he were a noob, how could he be the boss of a game. and in Chain Of Memories(GBA) he had brown hair, now in the KH2, KH2FM and KHRCOM, his hair is pink. that change makes nooo sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back