• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia....giant noob?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KershaFangs

Proof/Link? Also there's a 14th Member thats a girl so thats flawed.

I had seen it in an interview on another website, but it was monthes ago. I'll try to find it. Also the 14th member...? Yeah, that was just something thought of at the last minute. Note how there's absolutely no mention of this 14th member in KH2. None. Just something for the fans since everyone wants a 14th member in their fanfics.

So, no. Not flawed. Just later contridicted. Like Nomura hasn't done that before.

KershaFangs

Some people think it's death just because of Marluxia's bad-ass attitude and the fact he has a scythe and some of his attacks are death-reaper themed. Officially, Marluxia's element is Flowers/Nature.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Personally, I've always seen Marluxia's hair as having an aubirn hue...not pink at all.

I wouldn't say he's a noob in the sense that he definately knows what he's doing.

However, I would say he's a noob in the sense that he's an effeminate pretty boy.

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
Personally, I've always seen Marluxia's hair as having an aubirn hue...not pink at all.

I wouldn't say he's a noob in the sense that he definately knows what he's doing.

However, I would say he's a noob in the sense that he's an effeminate pretty boy.

my thoughts exactly. he may no what he is doings....but he is the noob in the sense that he's an effeminate pretty boy haha

Kurxi

Well, his skills are no way noob, he is cool there. But his looks, 50/50, pink hair (It is in CoM, kind of, the battle sprites and card are pink but the face sprite is brown-ish) and pink scythe? At least make the scythe less pink...

[√]Genuflect
well he has originality
but he was kinda easy to beat so im saying noob
Easy to beat?
Fight the his Data.
You'll know easy to beat.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
my thoughts exactly. he may no what he is doings....but he is the noob in the sense that he's an effeminate pretty boy haha

Cool! Someone agrees with me!

In my fic, I always portray Marluxia as being a flamboyant braggart. He's a very fun character to write. I guess I should thank his noobness for that.

[√]Genuflect
yeah but i beat his data alot of times already XD erm..ok not really alot of times... bout 4 to 5 times ^^
but i still beat him its was kinda easy hehe
In what mode?
Well, He's not that hard neh?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

ive known some flowers to be dangerous...in any case he could of atleast used poison or something, as an attack

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
This is proving how ignorant we are -_-. Drop him off because he has pink hair, a pink scythe, and throws flower petals? This is why gay men are so afraid to go in the open sometimes.

Marluxia's power is Nature (or Flower), nature consists of life and death as well. So, yes, he does have death.

And first off, Marluxia is in no way a noob. He acts serious, stern, devious, and his plan was going to be genius, if there wasn't a double agent in their mists. Seriously. Sora could've have taken down most Org. members, as proven in CoM and KH2, and while Xemnas might be hard, with Larxene, Sora, and Marluxia teaming up, they would have a chance, especially if Sora powers up. There could've been a more productive way, but they couldn't take risks on being watched.

That, and he in no way acts like the color of his hair. He's 100% testorone. My first impression was that his body and manliness (I dare you to tell he doesn't look fit and strong) took away from the hue that he sports, and he has this commanding presence, he's just so calm, until things didn't begin going his way.

About pink, he doesn't blow flower petals. They are flowers, but they're sakura, cherry blossoms, which in Japan represents samurais, and their falls. Sakura also represents death, so there you go again. Not only that, but pink in Japan is considered manly (perhaps due to this), and with Marluxia's boldness and pride, he fits the metaphors perfectly. Even if he was meant to be a girl, Nomura changed him to take this thought away completely. If you doubt me, go look for information on it.

That's why he was made to be like a Grim Reaper, with black cloak, and cool scythe.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'd have to disagree with some of that. Just because he gets sorry doesn't mean ulimate take over.

Roxas pretty much counteracts Sora, plus Axel, Saix, Xigbar, Luxord, Xaldin, Demyx, & Xemnas.

against Larxene & Marluxia. That's pretty one sided haha

That's going with the story line of Lexeaus, Vexen, & Zexion being dead because of Riku and Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back