• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia... I thought this battle was cheap

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

asheron

I thought I'd just ask... was anyone else disappointed with this fight? After being stuck on Riku 4(for so long)... and heck even Axel before then just seemed harder of course after reading gamefaqs it seems that people just used sleights alot more... and as for me.. I never really was a fan of them at least in the GBA version and I didn't try in this new one although I heard they were a bit better. Hell I think I maybe got 2 sleights from leveling up lol

Anyway, I don't know I just kinda felt like he was just really easy every form of him...I never had any close calls health wise, or anything.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
he was easy LOLz
were you playing in standard or proud mode?
well either way he was weak XD

asheron

Proud, of course only way to do it with a game you've already beaten.

I mean... he suprised me in his final form with his OMG SUPER FAST SLEIGHT but they took forever to cast and I had like 6-7 0's in my deck... and just saved them and just kept them at the begining and it wasn't a big deal. Big thing I hate about Riku's deck is I can't sort my damn cards...

Last edited:

Firo

Oh Crap
I died fighting him. Only because I didn't get the card break thing. After I figured it out, I kicked his ass.

x37rnu4

Awards
Yeah, Marluxia was a huge diappointment. I had my friends over and we all fought Axel, died, but eventually beat him. So we were all worked up over Marluxia - expecting something, idk what, but he was just too easy. Even in Proud. >.>;;

slmcknett

I lost to Marluxia about a dozen times on my first playthrough, but then I remembered that you could rearrange your deck however you wanted to and I beat him the 1st time afterwards. On my 2nd playthrough, I never lost to anyone.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Thought Marluxia was a little upsetting at the end as well. Hadn't made it past Repliku in the GBA version, only Re:CoM so can't say much for the former. Being the last boss of the game I was expecting a little more out of him. But then again, I died my second playthrough by his 2nd form. I mean, the second fights with Axel and Larxene were harder than he was. Did like the angel-like battle however.

State

Awards
In the GBA version, Marluxia was a piece of cake. In the remake, he was hard.

sassysis10

I thought they were both kind of easy compared to Replica Riku 4. For me the GBA was a little bit harder.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
In the GBA version, he was quite easy. Ehh, he was okay in the Re:CoM version. Died a few times.

Cloaked_Assassin

Compared to Repliku, Marluxia was pretty easy I must admit. Then again, I ended up dying against him twice the first time I played (compare that to the 12 times I died against Repliku on the GBA version *___*).

asheron

You know... I smoked Riku IV in GBA... he gave me so much trouble in RE:COM. But I don't remember the GBA Marluxia fight.. but I remember who I was stuck on the longest..

Maleficent O.O I don't know maybe I just was missing something for that fight or I was under leveled... but I remember that fight had me fighting over and over and over. I think back on it.. and still don't know what i was doing wrong but I remember the night I beat it... I was doing this school camping retreat... and we all laid down and I beat her and in this dead silent building all you can hear is me saying, "YES!" like I had an orgasm or something... so naturally I never lived it down with my friends even now.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
yeah marluxia was a huge dissapointment on the gba version. however on re:com..................lets just say it took me 6 tries to beat him.

Tigerruss

Awards
I say the final form of marluxia in RE: COM is more so annoying then hard, annoying bosses= hard when you aren't playing well.
I beat him with a lvl 5x Sora on proud mode with only 80HP on my first RE:COM run through.
I admit I died a few times in the run threw, *grumble grumble* axel killing me with only 1 card from card breaking me with a zero.

Though I overall find the GBA version easier. I remember beating the first form of marluxia like he was nothing.(Judgement FTW)
I thing for the second form Ragnoroks and Omnislashes owned him.
Though the first two forms of marluxia basicly required the same decks to beat.(I am saying they require the same deck in COM and RE:COM)
The third forms remove all cards from your deck sleight was the hardest part of the boss.(if you forgot 0s)

I have two words to people having issues with riku replica with sora in RE:COM, Lethal Flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back