• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I just finished reading the translation for the 358/2 days novel and according to the novel Marluxia has heard of Keyblade wielders. Not just one keyblade wielder or the keyblade but he said he heard of multiple keyblade wielders. He said he had never met one though, not even in his memories (I assume he's talking about when he was whole).

So how did Marluxia know about Keyblade wielders when he was whole, without meeting one? Does this mean his somebody could appear in BBS, though TAV will not interact with him directly?

I just found it interesting.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
that'd be badass !!! marluxia is should be in it !
he could be a random person in a world and be influenced by MX and darkness

He wouldn't meet MX because Marluxia said he had never met a keyblade wielder before, only heard of them.

Though I suppose MX could have met Malruxia without Marluxia knowing MX was a keyblade wielder. MX could have told Marluxia about the keyblade wielders without revealing he was one.

That's a possibility. Maybe Marluxia's somebody was even a possible canidate to be a keyblade apprentice and the Master's could have been watching him and could have mentioned the keyblade to him without revealing that they were wielders.

A

Azrael

I just finished reading the translation for the 358/2 days novel and according to the novel Marluxia has heard of Keyblade wielders. Not just one keyblade wielder or the keyblade but he said he heard of multiple keyblade wielders. He said he had never met one though, not even in his memories (I assume he's talking about when he was whole).

So how did Marluxia know about Keyblade wielders when he was whole, without meeting one? Does this mean his somebody could appear in BBS, though TAV will not interact with him directly?

*crosses fingers* Please let Marly's somebody be in BBS and give us a minor peak to his Keyblade obession.

Maybe he hears of TAV?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
theres no such thing as a "somebody" his human form is what you mean ....though he might have a heartless...

A somebody is a human. Whenever a KH fan says Marluxia's somebody, they are refering to Marluxia's human form.

Saying "Somebody" is just easier to say than "human form".

That's common KH fandom knowledge.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
well i like the game but im not crazy over it like some ppl on here lol but back on topic .... i wanna see marluxia in BBS

A heart makes a person who they are, it makes them somebody. So humans who have hearts are somebodies, where as nobodies who lack hearts are nobodies. I hope that makes sence.

Hopefully Marluxia's somebody will be in BBS, though it is a novel and novels are secondary canon so the chances of Marluxia's somebody appearing are 50/50.

A

Audo

Uh, you do realize that "having heard of multiple wielders, but never having met one" could easily mean that he heard stories about them when he was a Nobody?

Not that the novels are canon anyway.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Uh, you do realize that "having heard of multiple wielders, but never having met one" could easily mean that he heard stories about them when he was a Nobody?

Not that the novels are canon anyway.

But why would Marluxia know of multiple keyblade wielders? Sure the first 6 members know about multiple keyblade wielders but lower members such as Demyx, Luxord, Larxene, and Roxas seem to have no knowledge of anyother wielders besides Sora in Days.

So why is Marluxia the only lower member that knows of more than one? Either he was more trusted by the the top Organization members than we assumed or he heard about them from when he was a somebody.

And you said Novels were secondary canon meaning that Marluxia's somebody being in BBS is a 50/50 chance.

Esso

Fire Breaker

I agree and I would love to see what his whole being looks like:cool:

A

Audo

But why would Marluxia know of multiple keyblade wielders? Sure the first 6 members know about multiple keyblade wielders but lower members such as Demyx, Luxord, Larxene, and Roxas seem to have no knowledge of anyother wielders besides Sora in Days.
One conversation with Xigbar would easily fix that.

So why is Marluxia the only lower member that knows of more than one?
-sigh- who is to say he is? Just because the other members dont mention it doesn't mean they don't know.

Either he was more trusted by the the top Organization members than we assumed or he heard about them from when he was a somebody.
He was trusted more, clearly, if he was put in charge of the second fraction of the Org.

And you said Novels were secondary canon meaning that Marluxia's somebody being in BBS is a 50/50 chance.
The novels don't even hint at him being in BBS, like i said.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
One conversation with Xigbar would easily fix that.

-sigh- who is to say he is? Just because the other members dont mention it doesn't mean they don't know.

He was trusted more, clearly, if he was put in charge of the second fraction of the Org.

The novels don't even hint at him being in BBS, like i said.

A conversation with Xigbar about multiple keyblade wielders is something we can't deny nor confirm so that is irrelevant.

Judging by 358/2 days there was alot the lower members didn't know.

Xemnas probably placed Marluxia in charge of CO and the Organization members there to weed out the traitors.

It depends on how you take Marluxia's words, "Not even in my memory have I met one (Refering to keyblade wielders)." If one takes that as refering to his time in the Organization then it's not a hint but if one takes that as refering to his time as a somebody then it is a hint of him being in BBS.

When I think of a member of the Organization talking about their memory it to me refers to their past before becoming nobodies, Since their memory of their time as somebodies is so important to them.

If Marluxia had said "I have never met a keyblade wielder" then I would be more incline to believe he was refering to his time in the organization.

But again depends on what Marluxia meant by "his memory".

A

Audo

A conversation with Xigbar about multiple keyblade wielders is something we can't deny nor confirm so that is irrelevant.
So is practically everything you're trying to base this idea on.

Xemnas probably placed Marluxia in charge of CO and the Organization members there to weed out the traitors.
Too bad Xemnas doesn't care about traitors (read: Saix)
It depends on how you take Marluxia's words, "Not even in my memory have I met one (Refering to keyblade wielders)." If one takes that as refering to his time in the Organization then it's not a hint but if one takes that as refering to his time as a somebody then it is a hint of him being in BBS.
How is that a hint of him being in BBS, if anything, that is pretty much stating he will NOT be in BBS. How can he be in BBS yet never meet a keyblade wielder? Chances are, if we are to take that at face value, it means he ISN'T in BBS.

Taidow

Speaking of Marluxia... what do you think his somebody's name is?

A

Audo

Lumaria would be my guess. Based on the fact that it is a type of flower.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think he will be in, I think they all will through fanservice. In fact so far I think most are already confirmed to appear in BBS somehow, at least half, so yeah.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
So you're saying that the Organization don't socialize with each other at all? Granted Xigbar doesn't seem the type to socialize, but if he talked with Marluxia, he'd probably have mentioned the Keyblade once or twice. Plus, he'd DEFINITELY have heard of the Keyblade when Xemnas began talking of his plot to create Kingdom Hearts, derp.

Not to mention... Legends of Keyblade Wielders greatly abound in the KH Universe.
Judging by 358/2 days there was alot the lower members didn't know.
They didn't know the goings-on of the higher ups. Doesn't mean they never heard of Keybladers, lol.

The "memories" of a Nobody in the Organization nearly always refer to their life before becoming a Nobody. If that's the case (more than likely) that line means he will NOT appear in Birth By Sleep.

"I have never met a Keyblade Wielder."
"Birth By Sleep follows the stories of three Keyblade Wielders."

Therefore

"Marluxia cannot appear in Birth By Sleep"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back