• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think he will be in, I think they all will through fanservice. In fact so far I think most are already confirmed to appear in BBS somehow, at least half, so yeah.

Yes, fanservice. They are all most likely to appear in BBS.

Look i'm not saying he has to meet TAV but that he may appear in a scene. Knowledge of the keyblade is something very rare in among normal citizens of the worlds.

Most people don't know of their existence except for Triton, Disney Castle's residents and all the disney/original/FF characters TAV and SDG and RMK, have ever associated with.

For Marluxia to know of the existence of keyblade wielders from his memory (A.K.A when he was whole) even though he never met one is odd.

The question is how did he as a somebody come to know this information. It may or may not be explained in BBS.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Yes, fanservice. They are all most likely to appear in BBS.

Look i'm not saying he has to meet TAV but that he may appear in a scene. Knowledge of the keyblade is something very rare in among normal citizens of the worlds.

Most people don't know of their existence except for Triton, Disney Castle's residents and all the disney/original/FF characters TAV and SDG and RMK, have ever associated with.

For Marluxia to know of the existence of keyblade wielders from his memory (A.K.A when he was whole) even though he never met one is odd.

The question is how did he as a somebody come to know this information. It may or may not be explained in BBS.

Replay KH1, please.

One legend said the Keyblade saved the world, another said it destroyed or something along those lines.

Legends are known. Not to mention many of those who see Sora initially are like "ZOMG KEYBLADE"

So they know the name of it when they've never even seen or heard of it before? Unless every single person Sora met was met previously by TAV and/or Mickey, I find this hard to believe if it's not common knowledge, seriously. The Keyblade seems to be a thing of legend to most people, with only those who see it acknowledging it as a serious thing. I mean, from how you seem to think of it, you make it sound as though Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Master Xehanort, etc... All of them were the first Keyblade Wielders to exist ever? Come on.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
It'd be cool if they let us dig a little deeper in the CO crew ORG XIII members like Marluxia and Larxene. In Kh recom, Marluxia said, "The keyblade's power, how I have longed to obtain it ," something along those lines but the point is that he He was talking to sora, and if you think about it. The first he saw a keyblade was with Roxas; wich was only two or three weeks before he said that to sora. Resuming He talked to sora as if he had been longing the keyblades power for years. So the only explanation would be if he had met VAT in some way in BBS; wich I really hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back