• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia - One of the Most Powerful Threats to Org. XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I think Marluxia was smart enough to know whether or not he could really take on the rest of the Organization. It's not like he manipulated Sora and Naminé it on a whim, even if we do say he disliked getting his hands dirty - he was willing to do it and did it on several occasions.

He would had been the perfect Org XIII leader, at least than how Xemnas was portrayed. He was like a second XH only screaming out NOTHINGNESS!~

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i think lumaria is sexy and dont mind that i lose to him for like a hundred times. but actually i just lost to him 3 times, 4th time was near perfection

A

Azrael

i think lumaria is sexy and dont mind that i lose to him for like a hundred times. but actually i just lost to him 3 times, 4th time was near perfection

Lumaria should had been the leader of Org. XIII not another Xehanort...

Tahmid_Zaman

ive never actually thought about it until now, but he did plan to take over organization 13, xemnas probably suspected this and sent him to castle oblivion, he didn't seem that powerful to me, i mean a scythe, okay, but flower-petal controlling is just weird compared to the rest of the organization's powers.:tongue:

Zipporahss

Hm... good question, but I think that everything was set up, Xemnas probably DID send Marluxia there with others as back up but because they broke the rules and decided to overthrow the Org. Things became a mess, also, yeah I did notice Marluxia's powers, that was totally strange, but I think it was just for game play, Ziz.

Firo

Oh Crap
Marluxia is just way cooler than the members in the organization. He could probably take Xemnas down.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Lumaria should had been the leader of Org. XIII not another Xehanort...
Agreed. Now that I think of it, he does seem more powerful than Xemnas.[ehh, not to mention that he harder than him as well. :s]

anti-form137

I think all those extra powers were for the effect of the final boss fight. His second form is just a big Nobody and it still uses flowers. The third form wasn't even around in the original CoM so I dismiss it as evidence. He never uses any power of darkness or nothingness outside of battle, so I think that it's just for effect.

A

Azrael

Hm... good question, but I think that everything was set up, Xemnas probably DID send Marluxia there with others as back up but because they broke the rules and decided to overthrow the Org. Things became a mess, also, yeah I did notice Marluxia's powers, that was totally strange, but I think it was just for game play, Ziz.

Then it is a plot hole, I think gameplay does have an effect on the storyline.

Like Sora's Anti Form but I won't get into that...Marluxia controls darkness and nothingness too, that's the point of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back