• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia Second Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
This is his second form

Marluxia_Second_Form.jpg

State

Awards
I read on The Kingdom Hearts Wikia page or whatever it is called, and it says there is a girl's face in his second form. Can someone point this out if there is one?
It doesn't look all that feminine, maybe it's to make up for the lost concept of Marluxia being a woman.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dot believe he's standing on anything, in re:COM it's much more noticable that he is actually attached to the second part

Tiax

His last form looks more feminie than this one...:35: Actually, this one doesn't look that feminine at all...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I think in RE:COM there's definitely a female figure that looms behind him. Can't really see it in COM though.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
If he is connected, it could be an extention of his essence; no one said Nobodies couldn't alter themselves. Xemnas was somehow able to make his armor, and Xaldin even morphed his lances into the infamous dragon form. Otherwise, it could have been a lesser Nobody attaching itself to him, like Ansem SoD's Guardian, which would actually be a nice parallel to Reverse/Rebirth.

decoyboy320

If he is connected, it could be an extention of his essence; no one said Nobodies couldn't alter themselves. Xemnas was somehow able to make his armor, and Xaldin even morphed his lances into the infamous dragon form. Otherwise, it could have been a lesser Nobody attaching itself to him, like Ansem SoD's Guardian, which would actually be a nice parallel to Reverse/Rebirth.

i say nobodies have some sort of special form in thair weapons or can manipulate them very easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back