• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHandBritney

yeah me to.Iam on the first one as well can someone help me two.PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:(

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Strategy for Marluxia: Put some 0's at the front of your deck and rotate past them and attack. Once you need to break something, rotate back to them and break it. Also have a few Cures at the end of your deckHis sleights are not strong enough to have to break, but you can if you want to. Break his big attacks and sleights <-- (if you want to) and just keep attacking him, don't bother using sleights against him, since he has quite a few 0's of his own. Just attack normally.

You do not need to be at an especially high level to win. Just about Level 60-70 or so.

If you want a more elaborative strategy, just ask.

masterwizard

She's not easy! to be after riku, 4th time, then she's tough!I'm not passed riku yet, so consider yourselfs lucky compared to me!go to ign.com,(u have to be a member, wich I'm not,) but if you go to the kh:com cheats, at the top of the page is a strategy guide link. you'll learn how to beat her there. best of luck!

jamietl

when i fought marluxia i had no 0s in my deck at all all i did was just shove in 4 megalixers
4 cloud cards healing cards and a ton of attack cards (7-9 in attack) and just pummeled like mad dodging every now and then and shoving in a holy when i had a chance, i think hes the hardest boss by far. the second form is simple and easy took me 3 trys

SavageHellKnight

put your strongest cards up first, and a few magaelixersnext. use a lot of sleights, to tear him apart. the second time is too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back