• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia's Element

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Motsumi

The rose petals were probably easier to incorporate. But even I know that the Sakura represents life and death. And it symbolizes a fallen Samurai warrior in Japanese culture.

The sakura petals are tiny. So it would may have been hard for the game designers to have Marluxia summon his scythe with this tiny little cherry blossom petal that you can barely see and make it more visible with a rose petal.

As for his element, it would be nature. He uses a tornado, with rose petals I know... but a tornado represents destruction, which ties into the death thing. So death outweighs most of it. But nature has flowers and tornadoes. So I go with nature. And death isn't an element, it's just something that happens.

State

Awards
It's more death than flowers...wouldn't you agree?
It's actually flowers, since in Japan, the type of flower that appear alongside Marluxia is kinda a sign of death.

Marluxia777

Lol Marlixia is the best! Unlike most he's not afraid to do it in pink...besides he more straight then all the others cuz he has Larxene not to mention a manly figure and a deep voice...definitely the best lol and lord of castle oblivion! Who wouldn't want that title? :)

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Marluxia is the man! Seriously, the hottest one and my favorite in the Organization. And dude, coolest hair ever! Anyways,
I haven't ever thought that element-thingy. I always thought it was flowers but now that you mention that death-thing.. I really can't say.

Red_Mannequin_11

It's more death than flowers...wouldn't you agree?
technically Death isn't an "element". But the scythe may be more towards the whole reapering of the earth instead of souls thing so the plant power of the scythe makes sense. Wow, I hope I'm making sense...<.<

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I'm guessing it's flowers..from the looks of it..

Izayoi

galactic cancer
technically Death isn't an "element". But the scythe may be more towards the whole reapering of the earth instead of souls thing so the plant power of the scythe makes sense. Wow, I hope I'm making sense...<.<

Just like how "The Moon" is an element.

His element is flowers, namely cherry blossoms, which in turn represent death.

P

PrincessKairi

Hmm, that would make sense. I always thought it was so...well, prissy of him to use flowers, but in your sense, it would seem a lot more menacing.

BRAVOXIII

Marluxia is my favorite of all the XIII nobodies. And Death would definetly be him even if he also has flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back