• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite MCU film?

• Iron Man

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Iron Man 2

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Thor

• Captain America: The First Avenger

• The Avengers

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Iron Man 3

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
https://deadline.com/2019/03/james-...ndefensible-social-media-messages-1202576444/

James Gunn is back for GotG3! I'm glad Disney finally reversed that embarassing decision.

1000% agree. I understand that Disney has a family image to preserve, but the Disney brand has done some questionable things before any of this occurred. Nobody is defending James Gunn's past tweets, but he was part of Troma Entertainment back then, a production studio that creates R rated raunchy movies.

Had James Gunn made those tweets after his employment with Marvel Studios then the firing would have been justified, but they weren't. But at the end of the day, this situation has benefitted James Gunn the most with The Suicide Squad for DC Entertainment and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 with Marvel Studios.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The worst part of Endgame is the realization that Thanos will be just be some filler lv. 20 end-of-world boss in a future KH.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The worst part of Endgame is the realization that Thanos will be just be some filler lv. 20 end-of-world boss in a future KH.
I would consider any Marvel character to be a low-level boss in the KH series (if they were to ever appear). X-blade > Infinity Stones.

How come the poll hasn't been updated with all the MCU films?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm just so glad that Mysterio is in it. I have waited FOREVER for Mysterio to be used. I was crushed when The Amazing Spiderman sequel and/or Sinister Six movie got cancelled because they were supposed to have Mysterio, but yay he's almost on the big screen!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Marvel Studios is going to make history again this Saturday! Can't wait to see what they have for their upcoming lineup.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Marvel Studios is going to make history again this Saturday! Can't wait to see what they have for their upcoming lineup.

Me too! This will be a blast and I'm intrigued by the many possibilities from Marvel Studios. Honestly, I'm hoping for more information relating to F4 and the X-Men.

Did you get to see Spider-Man: Far From Home?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Me too! This will be a blast and I'm intrigued by the many possibilities from Marvel Studios. Honestly, I'm hoping for more information relating to F4 and the X-Men.
Yeah I'm really excited to see them intergrate the X-Men, they're my favorite team. I fear they're currently more likely to bench them for a while until the Fox X-Men aren't as present in people's minds.

Did you get to see Spider-Man: Far From Home?
Yeah, really like what they did with Mysterio. Their MJ is also really likable, even though she's a completely original character for the movies. The ending through me for a loop, they completely broke the mold for Spider-man.

Roxie1563

Awards
Yeah I'm really excited to see them intergrate the X-Men, they're my favorite team. I fear they're currently more likely to bench them for a while until the Fox X-Men aren't as present in people's minds.

Yeah, really like what they did with Mysterio. Their MJ is also really likable, even though she's a completely original character for the movies. The ending through me for a loop, they completely broke the mold for Spider-man.

I haven't seen any of the film's since Day of Future Past and it has drifted away from my mind for a time, so it may be easier for me than it is for the others. I think the best way for them to join the MCU is through Eternals, where I believe that's where the whole getting super powers via DNA mutations. That, or the snap with the whole gamma radiation from the stones.

Mysterio was perfectly played well and really gave us the best version of him, despite the connection to Stark. I actually hoped he was from another Earth, just for a change instead of a criminal, lol. But yeah, I was totally off guard from that ending too! My bet they'll either use Kraven or Scorpion to hunt him down as we get close to Sinister Six.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I haven't seen any of the film's since Day of Future Past and it has drifted away from my mind for a time, so it may be easier for me than it is for the others. I think the best way for them to join the MCU is through Eternals, where I believe that's where the whole getting super powers via DNA mutations. That, or the snap with the whole gamma radiation from the stones.
Oh i honestly haven't watched the latest X-Men movies. Fox ran it into the ground and then set fire to it. I'm more a fan from the old cartoons and comics.

Seeing how they'll include the mutants will be interesting. In theory they could just have always been a thing and just never been brought up, seeing they've not been relavent.

The Eternals movie also serving to introduce the X-Men would be a good idea. Seeing they share a related orgin in the comics, if i remember things properly.

Mysterio was perfectly played well and really gave us the best version of him, despite the connection to Stark. I actually hoped he was from another Earth, just for a change instead of a criminal, lol. But yeah, I was totally off guard from that ending too! My bet they'll either use Kraven or Scorpion to hunt him down as we get close to Sinister Six.
I usually don't care for Mysterio, but the version in the movie was really good. Giving him a whole team for the special effects, was a nice tough. I wouldn't be surprised, if he somehow survived and reappears using a different alias.

Roxie1563

Awards
Oh i honestly haven't watched the latest X-Men movies. Fox ran it into the ground and then set fire to it. I'm more a fan from the old cartoons and comics.

Seeing how they'll include the mutants will be interesting. In theory they could just have always been a thing and just never been brought up, seeing they've not been relavent.

The Eternals movie also serving to introduce the X-Men would be a good idea. Seeing they share a related orgin in the comics, if i remember things properly.

I usually don't care for Mysterio, but the version in the movie was really good. Giving him a whole team for the special effects, was a nice tough. I wouldn't be surprised, if he somehow survived and reappears using a different alias.

Which one was that? I'm just asking out of curiosity.

Same here. Mysterio is one to BS us all, so with the low expectations of him, he's kicking around somewhere and giggling at the sight of us accepting 'fake news'. 🙄

Anyway, did you see the new line up for Phase 4?! That was insane! I'm hoping for the Disney Plus shows to be released on Blu-ray since I don't have it. Never really understood the whole subscription thing like Netflix; more of a physical copy kind of person.😎

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Which one was that? I'm just asking out of curiosity
Pretty much all the X-Men cartoons. I think my favorite was Evolution, but the 90s one and Wolvertine and the X-Men also were quite fun to watch.
With the comics I really liked what I read of Clairmont's run and Josh Whedon's Astonishing X-Men and Chrstopher Yost & Craig Kyles suff, especially their work with X-23.

Same here. Mysterio is one to BS us all, so with the low expectations of him, he's kicking around somewhere and giggling at the sight of us accepting 'fake news'. 🙄

I really liked how they approached that. I guess time will tell, what really happened.

Anyway, did you see the new line up for Phase 4?! That was insane! I'm hoping for the Disney Plus shows to be released on Blu-ray since I don't have it. Never really understood the whole subscription thing like Netflix; more of a physical copy kind of person.😎
I haven't yet, but according to this thread some big stuffs gotten put un the works.
I think I'll wait until someone like CapedJoel or the guys from ComicPop! talk about it.

That said I'm kinda shocked Eternals is actually a thing and not just a front for a more popular title.

Roxie1563

Awards
Pretty much all the X-Men cartoons. I think my favorite was Evolution, but the 90s one and Wolvertine and the X-Men also were quite fun to watch.
With the comics I really liked what I read of Clairmont's run and Josh Whedon's Astonishing X-Men and Chrstopher Yost & Craig Kyles suff, especially their work with X-23.

I really liked how they approached that. I guess time will tell, what really happened.

I haven't yet, but according to this thread some big stuffs gotten put un the works.
I think I'll wait until someone like CapedJoel or the guys from ComicPop! talk about it.

That said I'm kinda shocked Eternals is actually a thing and not just a front for a more popular title.

I did enjoy the 90s and Evolution as well, too. I don't think I saw Wolverine and the X-Men, though.

Shocked? Why? I kinda figured they would go that route since Inhumans were out of the question, no thanks to Marvel TV. Beside, look at Guardians; nobody knew who they were until Gunn brought them alive!

I am excited to see how all of this leads to the next big event that brings the Avengers back or at least a version of them. From the things I see here, probably the Young Avengers as we got Kate being trained by Barton, Wanda may bring her son's into existence, Harley Kenner popping back in the picture, and some others I may had forgotten.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I did enjoy the 90s and Evolution as well, too. I don't think I saw Wolverine and the X-Men, though.

It's not as good as the others, only getting one season, but definitely worth a watch.

Shocked? Why? I kinda figured they would go that route since Inhumans were out of the question, no thanks to Marvel TV. Beside, look at Guardians; nobody knew who they were until Gunn brought them alive!

Mainly because the Eternals were always so far off my radar, never really cared about them. Let's hope they can work that Guardians magic again.
In the very least i hope they use this movie to expand upon Thanos seeing he's one of them.

I am excited to see how all of this leads to the next big event that brings the Avengers back or at least a version of them. From the things I see here, probably the Young Avengers as we got Kate being trained by Barton, Wanda may bring her son's into existence, Harley Kenner popping back in the picture, and some others I may had forgotten.

Yeah, should be interesting, I'd be up to seeing a iteration of the Young Avengers.

At the moment Doctor Stange and Black Widow are the most interesting movies in the line up for me, but I'll give the other's a chance.

Kinda bummed there's no Black Panter announcement, I'd have rather heard about that than a Blade movie.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'm glad they confirmed Guardians 3 is still happening, but it is a little worrying to not see it listed in the Phase 4 plans. It's one of the films I'm most interested in because of the possibility of introducing Nova into MCU.

Back