• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Re: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 confirmed...

E3 cannot come soon enough.

Still, needs moar DC.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

No DC is gay, just look at Batman the Pedo and Robin the boy who doesn't know how the dial 9-1-1 when Batman is raping him wonder.

Back on topic, this is gonna kick ass. Hope they update the graphics with HD, and also add Sentry, Daredevil, Gouken, Red Hulk, Daken, Cable, Dante, The Punisher, and Ghost Rider.(I can't think of all of them right now.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

No DC is gay, just look at Batman the Pedo and Robin the boy who doesn't know how the dial 9-1-1 when Batman is raping him wonder.

Back on topic, this is gonna kick ass. Hope they update the graphics with HD, and also add Sentry, Daredevil, Gouken, Red Hulk, Daken, Cable, Dante, The Punisher, and Ghost Rider.(I can't think of all of them right now.

Oh, where is Stooge when you need someone to give a comic ass kicking?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

Adding Dante would be stupid.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Why?
He's one of capcoms staple characters, along with Chris and Leon.
They deserve to be in a decent spin-off.

It's called MARVEL vs capcom.
(Jk I get you.)

Ooooh I would play a game with Leon in it. The steroid junkie can go back into his RE5 hole.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

Still, needs moar DC.
Would defeat the whole purpose of it being Marvel vs Capcom. Play MK vs DC instead if you want DC.

MK vs DC sucks btw.

Why?
He's one of capcoms staple characters, along with Chris and Leon.
They deserve to be in a decent spin-off.
Chris and Leon would never make it into a Marvel vs Capcom game. That's a ridiculous idea. Dante has potential, but would be stupid.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Should be Capcom vs. Marvel vs. DC

And why would you bring up MK vs. DC? That's like bringing up Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi for people who want lightsaber battles.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

These MvsC 3 rumors have been circulating for years. I mean, just look back on some of the old MvsC threads and you'll see. But really, it would be interesting if they came out with a new game. Not that I enjoy being owned by Japanese guys with fightpads online.

<sucks at fighter games> D;

Anyway, I haven't heard any reliable info on this so far, not even at work, so who knows. It's possible.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

^Who uses fightpads? lol. Nigga it's all about fightsticks.

Hrap3 w/ swapped buttons? Yes.
Should be Capcom vs. Marvel vs. DC

And why would you bring up MK vs. DC? That's like bringing up Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi for people who want lightsaber battles.
You wanna play as your OMG FAVOURITE DC CHARACTER????? DC is in MKvsDC, go play it. I don't see how you didn't see that.

Marvel Vs. Capcom Vs. DC is a stupid idea btw.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

^ Hey mang, why can't I have DC when they got Marvel. Marvel's still gonna be top tier anyway, so why not?

MvC series may be broke as hell, but at least it's more fun than MK vs DC.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

boy you better sit the fuck down before i slap you like a bitch.

Sentry - fuck no. Daredevil - yesyesyes. Daken - redundant, already Wolverine. Cable - no. Punisher - please no. Ghost Rider - get the fuck out of here. Red Hulk - redundant, already Hulk.

Gimme my trinity - Iron Man, Captain America (Bucky) and Thor. Cyclops and Wolverine, mebbe Colossus or Iceman. Black Widow, Spider-Woman, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Nova would be nice. Motherfucking Nick Fury fo' shure plz. Dr Doom, Loki would be cool, also Thanos but no Apocalypse. Deadpool better stay the fuck away from this game.

Oh and here's a trailer -

offtopic: DCU vs. MK was an awful game. I will not argue. Presentation and controls were just horrible. BUT, just like everybody should know by now, Marvel characters < DC characters. Now moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back