• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Yes. Does the word inhuman mean anything to you?

There's no need to be so sarcastic about it, man. She was just asking questions about it and it was given an answer.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
There's no need to be so sarcastic about it, man. She was just asking questions about it and it was given an answer.

I wasnt being sarcastic, i just dont want to say too much and spoil it for her if she doesnt get the name because thats a pretty big plot point

Roxie1563

Awards
I wasnt being sarcastic, i just dont want to say too much and spoil it for her if she doesnt get the name because thats a pretty big plot point

Sorry, it was the wording that made it seems like you were. And you could do the spoiler box from there; it'd be on her to look at it, though.

Beside I thought it was pretty obvious from the start and Season Three was the start of the nicknames.

Roxie1563

Awards
Thanks you two for informing me xD lol. I get the reference now.

You're quite welcome, Buff! :D I do hope you'll enjoy this season as I know I will since it'll help me hold on tight until Doctor Strange comes out in theaters.

How long have you been watching all of Marvel Studio's works, Buff?

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
You're quite welcome, Buff! :D I do hope you'll enjoy this season as I know I will since it'll help me hold on tight until Doctor Strange comes out in theaters.

How long have you been watching all of Marvel Studio's works, Buff?
Well, I watched nearly every MCU movie except for Iron Man 1, Hulk, and Dark World lol. I started Agents of SHIELD weeks ago, and I'm starting JJ now.

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
Well, I watched nearly every MCU movie except for Iron Man 1, Hulk, and Dark World lol. I started Agents of SHIELD weeks ago, and I'm starting JJ now.

Oh, you should try to watch them all but not at the same time! :p But that could be a goal for you to complete before Doctor Strange comes out soon.

As for the Netflix series, I've not seen it because I don't quite have the need for it and it should have been on TV like Agents of SHIELD are doing now. But maybe one day I'll get around to it.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh, you should try to watch them all but not at the same time! :p But that could be a goal for you to complete before Doctor Strange comes out soon.

As for the Netflix series, I've not seen it because I don't quite have the need for it and it should have been on TV like Agents of SHIELD are doing now. But maybe one day I'll get around to it.
I'm not watching it on Netflix due to Netflix experiencing lag for a few days, I used a site with a load of ads, but it's worth it, I guess. We don't have cable right now so I can only stream Agents of SHIELD online lol.

Roxie1563

Awards
I'm not watching it on Netflix due to Netflix experiencing lag for a few days, I used a site with a load of ads, but it's worth it, I guess. We don't have cable right now so I can only stream Agents of SHIELD online lol.

You don't have ad blockers? Those could help out with the viewing.

Ah, well, you're not missing much right now when it comes to Agents of SHIELD.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
You don't have ad blockers? Those could help out with the viewing.

Ah, well, you're not missing much right now when it comes to Agents of SHIELD.
Huh, guess I didn't think of it due to going on YouTube a lot. Thanks!

How many episodes did I miss on AoS? Really wanna avoid spoilers when I watch it xD.

Roxie1563

Awards
Huh, guess I didn't think of it due to going on YouTube a lot. Thanks!

How many episodes did I miss on AoS? Really wanna avoid spoilers when I watch it xD.

You're quite welcome~

Oh, just two really. Next one is on Tuesday at 9:00 PM, but that's where I live as far as time zone is concerned. So I believe you'll be fine at that.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
You're quite welcome~

Oh, just two really. Next one is on Tuesday at 9:00 PM, but that's where I live as far as time zone is concerned. So I believe you'll be fine at that.
Alright, thanks. I've been getting minor spoilers on it so far. Just hope I won't get anything major.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Can ghost rider just get his own show on netflix? Please?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Now that would be entertaining. I'm rather surprised at how well they're pulling Ghost Rider off so far. I hope they can keep it up.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I made a ghost rider joke in S3 when that fucker first had the flaming chain

And then my man robbie fucking took it from him

I am beyond satisfied

Roxie1563

Awards
I made a ghost rider joke in S3 when that diddlyer first had the flaming chain

And then my man robbie diddlying took it from him

I am beyond satisfied

Well, of course you'd be beyond satisfied with that result. You're chuchu and he gets what he wants! :D

Anyway, Ghost Rider is so awesome!

Roxie1563

Awards
Guys, tonight's episode really proved to us that Johnny Blaze exists in the MCU!! :D

But now we have to wait like three or four week until we find out more about it. :/ I suppose it's a good thing we have Dr. Strange on the way to hold us over until then. Speaking of which, we got a callback of Agent Carter Season Two with the Dark Force!

Everything is awesome!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
"robbie... i'm becoming a god"

"you better be; because the devil is coming for you."

the coolest diddlying line ever

Roxie1563

Awards
"robbie... i'm becoming a god"

"you better be; because the devil is coming for you."

the coolest diddlying line ever

Amen to that! Everything was so awesome from Yo-Yo having a Quicksilver moment to Daisy's Quake Jump into the air. But now that the Ghost Rider arc has come to an end for now, we're on the path to LMD arc and that is so going to be awesome.

Here's hoping they'd realize the truth of Aida soon!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I'm starting to catch up with the first season but seeing my brother won't watch it anymore, I'll watch it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back