• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Eh.

I still want Johnny Blaze. Imagine Nic Cage going batshit crazy on the AoS cast.

in all honesty i'm just imagining nic cage drunkenly driving a motorcycle into the AoS set, screaming about how he's the only ghost rider and fighting the cast members before clark gregg puts him into a sleeper hold

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Imagine Nic Cage going batshit crazy on the AoS cast.

lucille-bluth.gif

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
So I completed the first season of this show. I have to say that I was quite shocked by the last 6 episodes of the season. I'll try and catch up.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Everything is great, Robbie Reyes needs the daredevil treatment.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Took me now to find out Ghost Rider's coming to the show. 2 things I'm not happy about it: Not Nicolas Cage and vehicle shown in trailer is not a motorcycle like it usually is. I just, Idk why but I don't like it. It's just new and I probably will begin to like it when I see it, similar to when there was a different person for The Punisher in the Daredevil TV show. I need catching up to do so I can see it though. But still, Ghost Rider idea is great.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Took me now to find out Ghost Rider's coming to the show. 2 things I'm not happy about it: Not Nicolas Cage and vehicle shown in trailer is not a motorcycle like it usually is. I just, Idk why but I don't like it. It's just new and I probably will begin to like it when I see it, similar to when there was a different person for The Punisher in the Daredevil TV show. I need catching up to do so I can see it though. But still, Ghost Rider idea is great.

If you're talking about Robbie as the new Ghost Rider, I think it's a wonderful idea and like it was for Ant-Man, I'm sure there is a chance that Johnny Blaze is in the larger MCU somewhere. And this is a new clean start for the character itself after some less success with the two films.

Plus, having Ghost Rider on this show will lead us to Doctor Strange and the supernatural aspects of it appearing in the larger MCU since we'll be facing Thanos as soon as Infinity War hits the screen in a few years. I'm excited to see where this goes for this show now that Hydra is officially dead and done with.

Chuuya

Awards
You're right. And Robbie as Ghost Rider sounds good. I just don't know if I'll get used to seeing a new person as Ghost Rider. Most likely I will.

Roxie1563

Awards
You're right. And Robbie as Ghost Rider sounds good. I just don't know if I'll get used to seeing a new person as Ghost Rider. Most likely I will.

Yeah, most likely you will get used to him after a few episodes or so. If you like, you could read the comic version of him and see if you like him or not. Mind you, it's vastly different universes so there may be some things that isn't there, you know?

Otherwise, I'm fine with this one.

Chuuya

Awards
That sounds like a cool idea! Yeah, there are some differences. It'll be awhile till I could get a comic version though. :/

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Man, I would love to see Ghost Rider go up against The Hulk. Though I can't remember which Ghost Rider was stated to be as powerful if not more so then Hulk. It was either Johnny Blaze or Robbie Reyes.

Roxie1563

Awards
Man, I would love to see Ghost Rider go up against The Hulk. Though I can't remember which Ghost Rider was stated to be as powerful if not more so then Hulk. It was either Johnny Blaze or Robbie Reyes.

Actually, you're talking about the time Ghost Rider went up against Hulk in World War Hulk when he face everybody in a massive fight. That rider turned out to be Johnny Blaze, who gave Hulk a taste of his own medicine.

@Howler: You could check it out at your local bookstore like Barnes and Nobles or Book-A-Million since it has everything you can find relating to comics. :3

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Actually, you're talking about the time Ghost Rider went up against Hulk in World War Hulk when he face everybody in a massive fight. That rider turned out to be Johnny Blaze, who gave Hulk a taste of his own medicine.

It's been awhile since I read World War Hulk. That's the one where Hulk became even stronger after absorbing the radiation on planet Skaar (SP?) or something. Then he came back to Earth to exact revenge for...something. I can't remember. All I remember is that was the story I found out how badass Ghost Rider was.

Roxie1563

Awards
It's been awhile since I read World War Hulk. That's the one where Hulk became even stronger after absorbing the radiation on planet Skaar (SP?) or something. Then he came back to Earth to exact revenge for...something. I can't remember. All I remember is that was the story I found out how badass Ghost Rider was.

There's two part of it: Planet Hulk and World War Hulk. We know how it is for him in Planet Hulk, but in WWHulk he seeks revenge on the Illuminati for making the ship that takes his wife and unborn child away from him.

Hulk pretty much beats everybody but that changes when Ghost Rider comes in and gives him a fight until Blaze got KO'd that allowed the Spirit within him to take charge. There was only just stares between each other before Ghost Rider takes off, knowing Hulk's path is righteous and could really take him down if Hulk had really killed someone during all this; that's a fight Rider would win, that's for sure.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Unrelated to season 4, but any reason as to why Mack nicknames Daisy "Tremors"? Did I miss something in season 2 or...?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Tremors is just another way of saying a quake...ish. So it's just a play on her powers and a cute nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back