• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Jessica Jones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I remember when my family used to get all the free one month subscriptions, we'd enter our card, the code, cancel and enjoy a free month.

I heard that doesnt work anymore haha

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
My body is ready.

Can I set my clock ahead and watch it now pls obama

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
ONE MORE DAY TIME TO HYPE UP

Well, just let me know how it is. I'd love to read all about it since I can't see it because of my lack to knowledge of Netflix. However, probably all of the reviewers will say something great about it.

Have fun watching it, you binge-loving people! :D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well, just let me know how it is. I'd love to read all about it since I can't see it because of my lack to knowledge of Netflix. However, probably all of the reviewers will say something great about it.

Have fun watching it, you binge-loving people! :D
FIND A FRIEND AND SPONGE OFF OF THEMMM

Roxie1563

Awards
FIND A FRIEND AND SPONGE OFF OF THEMMM

The closest friend I have is an hour away and I don't think I can get off my chair for that. XD However, there may be a chance for me!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
The closest friend I have is an hour away and I don't think I can get off my chair for that. XD However, there may be a chance for me!

You just need the account info, they don't need to be present at all. That's how I do it, my friend was kind enough to give me a user space on his account.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You just need the account info, they don't need to be present at all. That's how I do it, my friend was kind enough to give me a user space on his account.

Basically this. Do it roxie, strengthen that friendship and watch jessica jones.

Roxie1563

Awards
Basically this. Do it roxie, strengthen that friendship and watch jessica jones.

I see.. and I'll try, Chuman! But no promises about it. :3

On a side note, I realized that once it's out at midnight, it'll take up until like eleven in the morning to finish up all of Jessica Jones. :O I sure hope you all got some sleep today. ;D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It comes out right at midnight???

Whelp. I know what I'm doing tonight.

Roxie1563

Awards
It comes out right at midnight???

Whelp. I know what I'm doing tonight.

I know that you know what you're going to do tonight and it'll be glorious, my Marvel friend! :D

At least I'll sleep better knowing you'll see it all in its glory. :3

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Me waiting for midnight like

tumblr_njc1oeCE261tp0nz6o1_500.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Midnight hit the east coast, still no Jessica Jones :(

Roxie1563

Awards
Midnight hit the east coast, still no Jessica Jones :(

You live in the East Coast? Well, I'm on Central Time Zone. Maybe Marvel is just waiting to press the red button to start it up?

.... You never know! Maybe anyone who live on the West Side got lucky? Anyone here to confirm it?! :D

Lonbilly

Awards
Pretty sure Daredevil took awhile to drop when it premiered. Or at least, I remember it doing thus. Maybe the same happened for JJ again. I was hoping this would not be the case lol

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Pretty sure Daredevil took awhile to drop when it premiered. Or at least, I remember it doing thus. Maybe the same happened for JJ again. I was hoping this would not be the case lol
I thought so too.

I was waiting all day then 6pm comes and I'm like "oh DD" lol

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Mountain time. No Jessica Jones. But that's fine, I've got so much work to catch up on anyway I wasn't gonna watch it until after classes tomorrow anyway

nvm, it's up now. Enjoy it those who will watch it during the day, I'll be checking it out later this evening

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Awards
Just watched the first episode. Holy diddly.

Roxie1563

Awards
Well, I read some reviews of both episodes of Jessica Jones and I've got to say, this may be very well the best show to see right now. Now, I just need to bum off a friend and see it. >:D

I think The Purple Man is now officially the best villain beside Kingpin and Loki. I don't think I'll want to meet this guy if he was totally real. *hides in a dark corner*

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Currently on the fifth episode and holy shit this is one great show.

Even though it's definitely an adult-aimed show, it's totally different than the kind of adult that Daredevil was. DD was more Sparticus adult, but JJ seems to be more of a Breaking Bad-esque kind of adult. With the scenes with her and Luke to the gripping horror-esque vibes that Kilgrave is giving off, this definietly increased the bar.

I honestly think that the people who will be doing Luke Cage and Iron Fist definitely have a large standard to live up to.

Also, I think it's safe to say that Melissa redeemed herself from taking on Twilight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back