• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Jessica Jones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jnh71193

Awards
I feel like a thread should be made for whenever the show comes out. Are you planning to watch this?

[video=youtube;nWHUjuJ8zxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWHUjuJ8zxE[/video]

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Man, I am so going to watch this when it airs. I don`t watch tv-series really that often anymore, but me and my sister have bee hyping about this show for a while. The characters look rather interesting, and one of my all time favorite actors, David Tennant, plays a villain who manipulates people with his voice. How cool is that? :D

jnh71193

Awards
The show starts in a week. Here's the second trailer.
[video=youtube;s3UYWK2jeX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3UYWK2jeX0[/video]​

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Man, I am so going to watch this when it airs. I don`t watch tv-series really that often anymore, but me and my sister have bee hyping about this show for a while. The characters look rather interesting, and one of my all time favorite actors, David Tennant, plays a villain who manipulates people with his voice. How cool is that? :D

You should check out Daredevil since it is considered part of the MCU, but more darker and I'm sure you already know these two alongside with Luke Cage and Iron Fist will go to become the Defenders, protectors of the neighborhood. After all, The Avengers are more on a global level while The Defenders are more of a street level. I'm thinking Agents of SHIELD are in-between since they're focused on the Inhumans for the time being.

As for the guy with the voice, his name is Purple Man and he is one dangerous being that you don't want to screw with. Judging from the trailers, it seems that Jessica really paid the price for trying to take him down..

Jeez, if only I understood how Netflix works then I would be able to get all caught up and prepared for Marvel's Jessica Jones.. :/

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You should check out Daredevil since it is considered part of the MCU, but more darker and I'm sure you already know these two alongside with Luke Cage and Iron Fist will go to become the Defenders, protectors of the neighborhood. After all, The Avengers are more on a global level while The Defenders are more of a street level. I'm thinking Agents of SHIELD are in-between since they're focused on the Inhumans for the time being.

As for the guy with the voice, his name is Purple Man and he is one dangerous being that you don't want to screw with. Judging from the trailers, it seems that Jessica really paid the price for trying to take him down..

Jeez, if only I understood how Netflix works then I would be able to get all caught up and prepared for Marvel's Jessica Jones.. :/

You pay a monthly subscription around $10 or more depending on how many devices and you can stream everything they have for as long and as much as you want.

Roxie1563

Awards
You pay a monthly subscription around $10 or more depending on how many devices and you can stream everything they have for as long and as much as you want.

Are you serious? I thought it was like six bucks. Then again, this is Netflix we're talking about here.

Of course there is the fact they do the one month free thing.. but still!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I actually think the starting price is $8 for 1 device, $10 is like 2 or something.

I sponge my netflix off ovafaze so i don't know exact prices lol

Roxie1563

Awards
I actually think the starting price is $8 for 1 device, $10 is like 2 or something.

I sponge my netflix off ovafaze so i don't know exact prices lol

Oh, okay.

I'm contemplating about trying it out, isn't sure about it. If only they'd released both on Blu-ray, I'd be an happy camper. :D Who knows, maybe Black Friday may have Daredevil out for everybody.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Oh Daredevil, I watched 3 episodes of it with my sister. She introduced me into it and has watched all of the episodes, sadly the Netlix time ended before I was able to watch all of them. Really liked the series, and I really want to watch it.

My knowledge about SHIELD and Marvel is really limited, so I am learning new stuff here. :D Sounds interesting
Oh yeah, it looks like the Purple Man made Jessica do something pretty bad.
When J Jones starts me and my sister will probably start watching it. I think I`ll also try to watch Daredevil then.

Roxie1563

Awards
Oh Daredevil, I watched 3 episodes of it with my sister. She introduced me into it and has watched all of the episodes, sadly the Netlix time ended before I was able to watch all of them. Really liked the series, and I really want to watch it.

My knowledge about SHIELD and Marvel is really limited, so I am learning new stuff here. :D Sounds interesting
Oh yeah, it looks like the Purple Man made Jessica do something pretty bad.
When J Jones starts me and my sister will probably start watching it. I think I`ll also try to watch Daredevil then.

I believe it starts on November 20th, so I'm sure you and your sister can get to see both Daredevil and Jessica Jones. :D

Turns out I know plenty about Marvel and its films, considering I pretty much watch them all the time to see if I missed something that could pop up in the next movie. There are plenty of Easter eggs full of Marvel out there that makes it all the more fun.

As for Agents of SHIELD, I would try to get all caught up. Season Three has been nothing but rolling awesome lately, this would a great time to do so. :) Any questions or concerns, just let me know. ;D

Roxie1563

Awards
Me too. I wish I had booked it off of work but as soon as I get home this is all I'm doing.

Lucky! I still don't get the Netflix thing, so I'll just follow your thoughts on it as it was with Daredevil. :3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Lucky! I still don't get the Netflix thing, so I'll just follow your thoughts on it as it was with Daredevil. :3
Netflix is free for 30 days if you ever wanted to try it.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I believe it starts on November 20th, so I'm sure you and your sister can get to see both Daredevil and Jessica Jones. :D

Turns out I know plenty about Marvel and its films, considering I pretty much watch them all the time to see if I missed something that could pop up in the next movie. There are plenty of Easter eggs full of Marvel out there that makes it all the more fun.

As for Agents of SHIELD, I would try to get all caught up. Season Three has been nothing but rolling awesome lately, this would a great time to do so. :) Any questions or concerns, just let me know. ;D

Oh shoot, it begins this Friday? Man, we gotta get Netflix fast. I promised my sister that we would watch the show together, so I am not able to start watching it right when it airs since we are in different locations. We will probably watch in Sunday. That leaves me enough time to watch Daredevil thou. :cool:

Oh right, I have heard about the Easter eggs. Really cool that company`s bother to put stuff like that in movies and tv-series. Re-watching a series or a movie might reveal hidden secrets now.
I think SHILED aired on tv here, but I missed most of it. It looked cool thou. I shall aks if I get confused. :D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
November 23rd it begins, with gravity falls' next episode it will surely be a dope day.

Roxie1563

Awards
Oh shoot, it begins this Friday? Man, we gotta get Netflix fast. I promised my sister that we would watch the show together, so I am not able to start watching it right when it airs since we are in different locations. We will probably watch in Sunday. That leaves me enough time to watch Daredevil thou. :cool:

Oh right, I have heard about the Easter eggs. Really cool that company`s bother to put stuff like that in movies and tv-series. Re-watching a series or a movie might reveal hidden secrets now.
I think SHILED aired on tv here, but I missed most of it. It looked cool thou. I shall aks if I get confused. :D

Yep, it starts on Friday. Oh, okay and I'm sure you two will love it. Marvel does their job right in making sure they're faithful to the sources whenever they do something like this. After all, they listen to us, the fans! :D

Like they say, it's all connected. x3 I think it should be on Netflix too since it's full of both Season One and Two, so I'm fairly sure you'll get all caught up. Yay! :D

@Taochan: I heard about that, but when do you end it? Is it before the month expire or after? That's the thing that's bugging me.

jnh71193

Awards

Marvel is pretty good at connecting their shows and movies. If you do get Netflix, the first two seasons of agents of shield are on them as well.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yep, it starts on Friday. Oh, okay and I'm sure you two will love it. Marvel does their job right in making sure they're faithful to the sources whenever they do something like this. After all, they listen to us, the fans! :D

Like they say, it's all connected. x3 I think it should be on Netflix too since it's full of both Season One and Two, so I'm fairly sure you'll get all caught up. Yay! :D

@Taochan: I heard about that, but when do you end it? Is it before the month expire or after? That's the thing that's bugging me.
If you don't like the service then you would need to end it before the 30 days. So, if you ended it after 25 days or something you would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back