• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mass Crossover RP. Who's interested?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh well. Spam can happen while we wait.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I know. That's how I got my last three thousand posts.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah same. I save special post numbers for RPs.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sounds cool! Though I do have a question, might seem trivial but would we be required to go to all of the worlds or can we be selective? For instance I am new to reading Bleach but I love FF, and I've never even heard of Ninja Gaiden, I know that there would be other worlds but would we be required to visit them all?

It doesnt really matter. Depending on what you're familiar with, you can choose to go there or not. You can also choose to work with another if you want to.

And will you be able to designate who can kill who...b/c I could see people going after the same person and then the fight for that person never ending b/c they both want the points....I don't know...this sounds amazing, very very interested!

In each world, the 'list' will show the different marks on it and you're free to choose which one you want to...off. Meaning, another bounty hunter can just come in and kill your mark. I guess you can call it a race against who kills who. O:

Holy crap count me in!! This creates so many possibilities and such. Question though, who would control the marks? Would they be NPC or would you as the creator of this RP control each one or even could people sign up to be lets just say Ichigo and avoid getting hunted down?

Depends really. If youre up for it, feel free to use the 'mark' as they will be called. But we're gonna make a rule that you cant use a character that your OC is hunting. So NPC or Character Controlled, we'll see how it goes. ;D

And finally, yes. This RP will be effing massive. Meaning it will always be joinable.With such a wide array of games, animes, shows, etc. This thing will definitely have a few sagas/chapters, yadda yadda. This wont be just about hunting. There will be a plot which is being worked on by ResidentEvil. :D

Akans

「moriya」
Question -- Who controls the marks? Yourself? The thread creators? Other players??

Well, 'yourself' has been ruled out. Drag some of the uber pro battlers from the battle section to assist us in controlling the marks :p
Or someone go grab Ubi....

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Are you mad? I dun wanna die at the hands of the Miss.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Question -- Who controls the marks? Yourself? The thread creators? Other players??

Well, 'yourself' has been ruled out. Drag some of the uber pro battlers from the battle section to assist us in controlling the marks :p
Or someone go grab Ubi....

NO. >:
Well, maybe.
Anyone is free to use the marks as long as they're not the ones you're fighting. But, as always, we'll see how it goes.

...The idea of calling in the battlers is effing tempting. Motherfuck.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Well, I guess it'd have to depend on the power of the mark. With the weakest one, I'd have to say coolfresh. ...Okay, maybe not that guy. He needs to work on his skills at writing. But I guess Chomatic_Chaos for one of the marks that are mid-low ranked. Dude's fairly decent at battles.

BUT DON'T BRING IN MI-SAMA!!!!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Mis, My Nigga, Heresy, and Chariot all seemed fairly interested when I proposed a Gurren-Lagann RP, so there's a context they might like the look of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back