• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Massive BBS theory!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanX

I read in the most recent update that malificent is searching for the princess of heart so...

The worlds must be the princesses home worrld because we've already seen Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. So the worlds are Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty's world, Snow whites forest, Beasts Castle, Cinderellas world, Agrabah and Destiny Islands.

S

Spoofy

yeah, Kairi is originally from Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion, so its not Destiny's Island, although we know VAT visit there

DanX

Yah but i have come to think they travel to all the princess' of heart worlds.

rikufan1995

a lot of people already know all of this its kinda old but its an alright thread.... not really

rikufan1995

not entirely, u forgot other worlds + some they didnt annouce yet and i dont think alice iwl will be in it cuz she'd be like 2yo but yeah

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
THATS NOT A MASSIVE THEORIE ITS SMALL cough no offence cough:eek:_O:

Mikazuki

I read in the most recent update that malificent is searching for the princess of heart so...

The worlds must be the princesses home worrld because we've already seen Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. So the worlds are Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty's world, Snow whites forest, Beasts Castle, Cinderellas world, Agrabah and Destiny Islands.

Wow...So massive...My eyes can barely comprehend...*Facepalm*

What's so massive about this again? This was pretty obvious...Now if you said something about Maleficent using Terra to obtain the princesses, something interesting and thought out like that, instead of stating obvious, emphasis on obvious, facts about the things we've seen, there might be more than 16 comments. -.-

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I agree. This game might answer the question as to how Kairi got onto Destiny Islands...

Dark_Chaser

Finally they may give Kairi a bit of Character development. That would be nice if they can pull it off right and not make it some super huge part of the story itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back