• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(MASSIVE SPOILERS!) When Xigbar sees Xion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koonguy

MASSIVE SPOILER WARNING! (how do I make a spoiler tag?) When Xigbar sees Xion's face he says something like "Why do I always see HIM when I look at you!?" and it shows her and she looks like Ven, has there been any light shed on this? Like why he sees Ven? Did Braig know Ven or do we just have to wait till BBS to find out? Thanks in advance.

I just beat days the other day and I have no idea what people have been discussing because I had been avoiding spoilers.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Yes, this hints towards Xigbar's other seeing VAT long ago. Xigbar also said
"You don't look like you're half the hero the others were."
Heros likely refering to VAT
"I guess that must be why the Keyblade chose you. But MAN, did it pick a dud this time."
This time refering to the fact Xigbar's saw other keyblade holders in the past.

GuardianSoul

Also, Xigbar says more than once that he wants to see where Roxas goes in the future. Maybe showing some affection because of how similar he looks to Ven?

Koonguy

So if Xigbar did know VAT then why isnt he curious why Roxas looks just like Ven? Or maybe he knows and it just isnt interesting to him. He doesnt even mention Ven to Roxas once.

A

Audo

So if Xigbar did know VAT then why isnt he curious why Roxas looks just like Ven? Or maybe he knows and it just isnt interesting to him. He doesnt even mention Ven to Roxas once.
Why SHOULD he mention it? And who says he isn't curious? Just because he doesn't go around exclaiming his curiosity doesn't mean he isn't thinking about it.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

um, he does refer to it indirectly.

itt "i'm interested in your future, roxas"

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, here's my opinion (it's probably wrong):

At one point in the game, they mention Xion didn't actually have a face until later on. Then she took on Kairi's face and so on and so forth. Well, right before the mission that this scene happens, Xion is wearing her hood up. And that's the day she started to try to escape again. I think that she may have "lost her face" and Xigbar was seeing Ven's face because he encountered Ven when he was Ansem's appretince, and since Sora and Ven are most likely connected, that makes Ven connected to Xion too.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Day 117 Secret Report: Him and Roxas said:
Roxas is maturing at an impressive rate. His face, the way he handles the Keyblade, it's all exactly the same.

The worlds seem so divided and alone, but there's always that steady thread there to connect them. And we Nobodies can never escape the things we did as humans. So it goes.
Day 255 Secret Report: Final Stages said:
Xion's appearance should vary based on the relation of the viewer to her. Saix sees her as simply a puppet. The Program approaches completion. Through Roxas, Xion is assembling a copy of the hero of the Keyblade. As proof, she sometimes appears to take on his form to my eyes.

UH, pretty sure those are both written by Xigbar. The "him" in both most likely relates to Ventus, though the second might not be by Xigbar and may be about Sora. That also 100% confirms that Xigbar met with Ventus in a completely in-game setting for those of us who don't follow the Nomura interviews and other such things.

I really want to get the rest of these reports... Only ~30 of them so far, no clue how to get the rest. ;~;

3Eyes

Well, here's my opinion (it's probably wrong):

At one point in the game, they mention Xion didn't actually have a face until later on. Then she took on Kairi's face and so on and so forth. Well, right before the mission that this scene happens, Xion is wearing her hood up. And that's the day she started to try to escape again. I think that she may have "lost her face" and Xigbar was seeing Ven's face because he encountered Ven when he was Ansem's appretince, and since Sora and Ven are most likely connected, that makes Ven connected to Xion too.

Yeah Igshar is quoting the secret reports after you beat the game. Xion has a different appearance to each person. So it's not that Ven is connected to Xion, but that Ven is connected to Xigbar. She probably resembles a lot of the qualities that Xigbar remembers of Ven.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah Igshar is quoting the secret reports after you beat the game. Xion has a different appearance to each person. So it's not that Ven is connected to Xion, but that Ven is connected to Xigbar. She probably resembles a lot of the qualities that Xigbar remembers of Ven.

That's true. I kinda thought that.

Also, it has been confirmed that Braig will meet VAT in BBS, so my guess is that he did battle with Ven and, since Roxas has the same fighting style as Ven, Xigbar can "see" alittle Ven in him, but he can literally see Ven in Xion probally because she's just made up of memories.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
That's true. I kinda thought that.

Also, it has been confirmed that Braig will meet VAT in BBS, so my guess is that he did battle with Ven and, since Roxas has the same fighting style as Ven, Xigbar can "see" alittle Ven in him, but he can literally see Ven in Xion probally because she's just made up of memories.

Roxas looks identical to Ventus. Roxas is Sora's Nobody, thus Sora MUST be in some way connected to Ventus. Xion is crafted from Sora's memories. Following this logic, Xion must be connected to Ventus in some way as well. The people see what those memories mean to them, not just some random person who happens to fight similarly to that person.

Also, with the type of role Xigbar takes with Roxas, I'm going to assume that Braig and Ventus were more than just sparring partners. He seemed to be very natural as a mentor to Roxas, and took a liking to him early on. I think he was more on friendly terms with Ventus than on the opposite side. :\

Just because he's with the Organization does not automatically mean he must always be antagonistic to the hero... The Organization, actually, is not inherently evil in any way. Xemnas and, to a lesser extent, Saix are evil.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Didn't Xigbar say that it was a "blast from the past" or something like that?

Maybe there's going to be a battle with Braig in BbS.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Its because of Soras memorys Xion never had a face untill the memorys started flowing in.
and Xiggy is old if you havent notice so yea i Know that hes meet All of the bbs Keybladers not just that but remember hes Number 2 in Rank. And they all want to find out who Xemnas really is thats why they were looking for the room in CO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back