• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So land of departure looks like the twilight/traverse town of this game. It looks colorful xD

LunaBerserker7

Okay, I'm probably looking too much into this...but is there something over his right eye and on his left cheek? Maybe it's just my computer being funny.

Wow, something new. Finally! He does remind me of the Soul Calibur guy.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
added to main page. =] thanks lissar, you are so beast

I'm excited about all three new developments - the master, the starting world, and the board game. I can see myself spending a lot of time on that board game.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Leveling system looks interesting, kinda like a linear license board. Wonder what happens if you can skip over spaces. I'd imagine there are divergent paths and items that will teleport you forward/back on the line kinda like the sphere grid from 10, but we'll see.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Master Eraqus, huh. I must say I wasn't expecting him to look like that but with a calmer looking face. Nice Keyblade though.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Land of Departure...I wonder what world that could be? Is it a Disney movie cause it doesn't sound familar.

Avens

Re: Master Eraxus (?) and Land of Departure

Try and read it backwards............ "Su-uk-are" "Square"

Very funny SE, Guess he is the Square equivalent to Disney's Yen Sid. xD
Aw, I got beat to it... Still it's funny.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
that article says keyblade master so many goddamn times >_>

anywho, my guess would be that his name is pronounced as Eh-rah-kus, so in a way, like Erikus. and the bottom bit mentions something about Ventus too, but i'm not too sure what it says :v

Coeurl

Demon Dance
yes! finally their master is revealed! can't wait for this. his overall image is fukken awesome.

Oh okay, but I wonder what the departure means?

maybe because it's where the three leave each other to do their missions or whatever.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
yes! finally their master is revealed! can't wait for this. his overall image is fukken awesome.

maybe because it's where the three leave each other to do their missions or whatever.

I just figured if it's Master Eraqus' world that it be called something like, "Land of the Masters" or something.

Departure is a verb, I figured worlds would use nouns in their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back