• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
by the fact that some people think xehanort looks like a mexican, im getting this feeling like someone will post a theory suggesting that xehanort is eraqus unverse, the same they did with reno being axel's somebody, only with some differences.

People tend to over complicate the story. We don't even what an Unverse is for the most part. Nobodies we were to figure out by the reports and common sense. This is something completely new. First if anything we need to know what exactly is a Unverse than makes theories on who is one and who is not.

(Though as far as I know, Grace Assassin's theory was the best explanation for one, he actually thought through his theory, not like other member who make a connection by some stupid reason and claim it as a theory.)

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Middle-age Mexican samurai FTW! But seriously this guy looks nothing like I expected. I thought he would be older, and I did not see the mustache accompanied with a stubble coming XD. Wow this is throwing me off.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Why would he look like Terra? They aren't related.
alot of people have been saying that TAV master looks alot like terra but older.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
People tend to over complicate the story. We don't even what an Unverse is for the most part. Nobodies we were to figure out by the reports and common sense. This is something completely new. First if anything we need to know what exactly is a Unverse than makes theories on who is one and who is not.

(Though as far as I know, Grace Assassin's theory was the best explanation for one, he actually thought through his theory, not like other member who make a connection by some stupid reason and claim it as a theory.)

What does unverse have to do with Xehanort being a mexican and Eraqus being Mexican or asian?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i still think he looks Mexican
its probably because of the mustache
he reminds me of my uncle :D

Rexy

Bronze Member
マスター・エラクゥス i think its Master Erakuusu
what do you think?:dizzy:

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Hm, ME, he's gonna be a strange character. Look alittle like Terra, wouldn't be surprised if it's his dad(?). Hardly looks like MX. You can tell, just by his look, he's not gonna be what everyone wants him to be.

And about LOD, is that the place TAV are at in the pic next to ME? I mean, I can't recognize the castle in the background from any other place, and the castle reminds me of a cartoonish Princess Peach castle. Or do you think LOD could actually be the castle they train at? And TV have the competition (ME's castle)?

((Anyone notice? Square, if Erauqs is ME's name, just stole the same idea from Disney with Yensid))

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Hm, ME, he's gonna be a strange character. Look alittle like Terra, wouldn't be surprised if it's his dad(?). Hardly looks like MX. You can tell, just by his look, he's not gonna be what everyone wants him to be.

And about LOD, is that the place TAV are at in the pic next to ME? I mean, I can't recognize the castle in the background from any other place, and the castle reminds me of a cartoonish Princess Peach castle. Or do you think LOD could actually be the castle they train at? And TV have the competition (ME's castle)?

((Anyone notice? Square, if Erauqs is ME's name, just stole the same idea from Disney with Yensid))

I think the world with all the blue and green in the background is LOD. I think TAV are standing on green grass so maybe they are looking at the castle.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
Look alittle like Terra, wouldn't be surprised if it's his dad(?).

you will get teh crap flamed out of you if you continue to speak that kind of nonsense. (not by me, but i'm just saying)

lol...
Mexican =P
maybe his real name is Zoro (it was a Disney movie, so it has a good possibility to be true (jk))

PROOF!--> Zorro

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Ugh.

Not even a day and people are already resorting to the obnoxiously pointless abbreviations...

I'd perfer the union of the three names rather than "Square" jumbled up...but same difference haha he looks like he could wipe the floor with MX....
Why would the master of the three be a combination of their names? It was almost certainly done as Square reversed; the similarity in sounds is simply an added bonus.
Erauqs doesn't look right. It looks stupid imo. BTW Yen Sid isn't a Keyblader.
Erauqs looks cooler than Eraqus. Neither can truly be pronounced in English, though. And baseless argument is baseless. Please show me proof of your Yen Sid =/= Keyblader nonsense. Almost everything points to him being a Master.

lol, probably because there will be a kick-ass scene where Erauqs and MX have an epic fight, in which MX is the victor, and TAV run to his side to help him, and he lives just long enough to tell them to go find and defeat MX. That could explain why Terra is affiliated with the disney villains, because he is looking for a way to bring back Erauqs.
It's been confirmed the game starts with Erauqs sending Terra, Aqua, and Ventus out due to some sort of disturbance, likely something directly related to Xehanort. If he sent his lackeys out for that, why in the hell would he run off to fight Xehanort later on? If anything, he'll be the only one of the four to survive this whole thing and end up coming back in KH3 as the Master who trains Sora, molding him into an actually GOOD Keyblade Wielder.

The Master dying in the arms of his pupil is such a lame, cliche plot device that I hope never finds its way into Kingdom Hearts. After Days, it's been looking very promising. I wouldn't want to see it blemished by poor storytelling. D:

of course Master Eraqus is obviously asian or mexican.
He's not Mexican, you dolts. His garb draws completely upon Japanese styles; as does his hair. His face looks much more Asian than it does Mexican... He's also clearly based off of Square, which is a Japanese company... He also doesn't wear a sombrero. Can't be Mexican. He reminds me more of a samurai than anything, really. His clothes are similar (sans armor beneath the robe) and he wields a sword (Keyblade). o-o

There was something before about all of the Masters having their own unique take on Keyblades or something along those lines, right? I wouldn't be surprised if Erauqs' teachings had strong foundations in Honor, Family, and Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back