• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heavens wrath

first person that came to mind to me was the sniper nobody(forgot his name) dont know why but mabey to tie it in is when he says something along the lines of "ive seen the other heroes n u r half the hero they were" something like that meaning he's fought them or knows them and also it might explain why he see's ventus when he looks at xion. correct me if i'm wrong

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
it might explain why he see's ventus when he looks at xion.
that only that but sora has a connection with ven

miiworld2

Awards
Master Eraqus reminds me of Mitsurugi from Soul Calibur... and of my dad (if he was cooler and had hair) :31:

sigh... I wish he WAS my dad. =_=

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Meh, inb4 'Erauqxs' is a traitor and betrays TAV.

Eh, not really interested in the character much, but he seems a little more interesting than Yen Sid. But if he's like anything Yen Sid is in KHII, he won't play much of a prominent role. Besides, I'm more interested in this 'Command System' now, which seems like a more appealing version of the 'License Board'. As long as I don't have to pay points to wear a hat, then it's fine by me.

Now all I need to know whether Birth by Sleep is shit or good. Or it's good, but it doesn't scratch my 'standards'.

E

Eraqus

Dont u get it Eraqus`s name is parts of TAV`s name:
t E r R a
A Q u a
v e n t U S

ERAQUS Got it memorized? Combine all in the same order shown.
Maybe Eraqus has a deeper relationship with TAV instead of just being their master

Yuuki

Dont u get it Eraqus`s name is parts of TAV`s name:
t E r R a
A Q u a
v e n t U S

ERAQUS Got it memorized? Combine all in the same order shown.
Maybe Eraqus has a deeper relationship with TAV instead of just being their maste
or or better yet Square? -___-

Radon

mofo
im guessing thats a symbol of them being wielders or something?

Nomura said it looks familiar to another symbol in the series. Ofcourse he was refering to the heartless symbol.

Eh, not really interested in the character much, but he seems a little more interesting than Yen Sid. But if he's like anything Yen Sid is in KHII, he won't play much of a prominent role.

Nomura also said that he is deeply linked with the plot, so it's safe to say he will have a bigger role than Yen Sid in KHII. Also it seems that even Yen Sid will have a bigger role this time around, seeing as hes training Mickey he will probably be more prominent throughout the game.

Yuuki

Nomura said it looks familiar to another symbol in the series. Ofcourse he was refering to the heartless symbol.
to me it looks more like the nobodys symbol but since the heartless seem more important im guessing its them like you said...

Radon

mofo
The nobody and heartless symbols are pretty similar just ones upside down. Seeing as this one is the heartless way up I'm guessing he was refering to that one.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
By the way, guys, after Master Erauqs/Eraqus was revealed, I noticed something unusual on him.

Not, it's not about the 'Square' thing on his name, it's just that I noticed Erauqs' face appearance resembles that to the creator of Final Fantasy series, Hironobu Sakaguchi. It's just a speculation only, but I decided to check on Google for the photos of Sakaguchi-san and on FF wikia, whom he sports a mustache and a goatee.

Hironobu-Sakaguchi.png

After comparing between his pic and the Master, he does looks exactly like him, except Master Erauqs has a scar on his face, a long fringe on his right hair and a spiky ponytail on the top. At first I though the Master's face is that to Nobuo Uematsu-san but that can't be possible. So what do you guys think?

Last edited:

soramaster555

ok does anyone know what his keyblade looks like? cuz they say he has a very unique keyblade is it true? :cool:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yen Sid vs MX in a magic battle! Erauqs vs MX in Keyblade battle! Now this would be awesome.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Don't know if this has already been said, but...How much you guys wanna bet that's Xigbar's Somebody? : D
yeah, it's been pointed out already. a couple threads to be exact. and nah, i don't think he's xigbar's somebody. that would contradict to the rule of the Organization's name. Xigbar minus X = Eraqus ?? meh :/ plus, Eraqus or whatever is too important to be just Xigbar's somebody.

Oceayo

If Eraqus was Xibar's somebody, which I don't think he was, wouldn't Xigbar be able to weild the Keyblade if his supposed somebody was a Keyblade master who taught others?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
By the way, guys, after Master Erauqs/Eraqus was revealed, I noticed something unusual on him.

Not, it's not about the 'Square' thing on his name, it's just that I noticed Erauqs' face appearance resembles that to the creator of Final Fantasy series, Hironobu Sakaguchi. It's just a speculation only, but I decided to check on Google for the photos of Sakaguchi-san and on FF wikia, whom he sports a mustache and a goatee.

Hironobu-Sakaguchi.png

After comparing between his pic and the Master, he does looks exactly like him, except Master Erauqs has a scar on his face, a long fringe on his right hair and a spiky ponytail on the top. At first I though the Master's face is that to Nobuo Uematsu-san but that can't be possible. So what do you guys think?

DANG... I was just about to post this.

Who Does This New Kingdom Hearts Character Look Like? - hironobu sakaguchi - Kotaku
Kotaku posted that this morning. I thought I would bring it to people's attention... but you did it already.

~Oblivion Keys~

:angry:Argh... I hate people saying that Eraqus or Erauqs is Xigbar's somebody...IT'S NOT!! His somebody's name is Braig and he's one of AtW's apprenctice! Why would an apprentice in the Land of Departure... It's strange! I agree that Braig and Eraqus could have connection, though! (Not Braig's somebody... Got it memorized??!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back