• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

master eraqus' armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lUUpy

So im not sure if this has been discussed before but terra, ven and aqua all have bits of their knights armor on their normal clothes. well if you notice so does master eraqus. so does this mean that he also has armor?? and if so do you think that it will be shown in BBS.

im thinking and hoping that he puts it on when/if he fights vanitas. and im saying that i think he might fight vanitas because in the trailer he says "you shouldn't exist" and im thinking that he is talking to vanitas. but thats a whole other theory.

Radon

mofo
I thought about this not too long ago. I think he will most likely use it in battle or to travel at some point during the game.

State

Awards
I don't think keyblade masters use armors, since of this quote from Jiminy's journal:
The armor covering his body can master the Keyblade´s power much more than Sora.
So why would a master need an armor to, well, master the keyblade's power?

tirich91

I think they mean master the keyblade, as in manipulating it the same way that Terra did. even so, how are we able to see Aqua ride her keyblade without the armor?

ventusXterra

they might show master eraqus in his armor but you wont know until the games come besides just a few more days till the release then there's gonna be tons of information flooding the internet

noshade15

he'd look pretty freaking sweet if he wears his full armor!!! haha he's be really hard core, haha turns out he's the new hidden/secret optional boss. lol jk

AlphaXXI

Website
fr.kingdomhearts.wikia.com
I think you don't need an armor to fully master the Keyblade, but more that the armor is a sign of mastering the Keyblade. If you notice, all armors match with the bearer's keyblade, it might be created by the power of the keyblade in order to protect its user (and allowing him to travel between worlds).

Allister Rose

French Lover
So im not sure if this has been discussed before but terra, ven and aqua all have bits of their knights armor on their normal clothes. well if you notice so does master eraqus. so does this mean that he also has armor?? and if so do you think that it will be shown in BBS.

im thinking and hoping that he puts it on when/if he fights vanitas. and im saying that i think he might fight vanitas because in the trailer he says "you shouldn't exist" and im thinking that he is talking to vanitas. but thats a whole other theory.

the bits of armor in TAV's clothes is not the same armor used to go to world travel.

the only piece of armor that is used for world traveling on their clothes is their shoes. Master eraqus has gold shoes that resemble aqua's, so his armor might be gold

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
i think that the bits of armors, are the like a device they use to put it on, cause Ven and Terra have it on ther left arms, and Aqua have it on both, besides the shoes of the 3 resembles a lot to the foot part of the armors, and if ME have an armor, i want to see it, the armor are awsome, and i wonder how is the armor of ME, and MX and Vanitas doesnt have an armor, well vanitas have the suit, so ME will have one too???

trignomtri

if ME has armour did anyone consider MX having some? on a side note i would like to see what his armour looks like too.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Master_Eraqus.png

If you look around his waste...thats what part of his armour looks like, and of course his shoes...so all you got to is picture him in full body from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back