• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Erauqs vs Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win in a fight Master Erauqs or Master Xehanort?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zhill05

I have an interesting question for bbs. Despite the secret ending with MX, who do you thing would win in a not holds bar fight between Master Erauqs and Master Xehanort? I'm kind of lenient towards Erauqs. It would be pretty good to see in the game at some point, particularly the end. Thoughts and opinions anyone!!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
master xehanort of course =/

zexyishsmexy

Me: Uh hello, am I speaking to Mr.BAMF?
Master Erauqs: This is Master Erauqs...
Me: mmhm, so Mr.BAMF......

See. thats how BBS will go.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
MX vs. Yen Sid would probably make a better poll, at least we'd have Fantasia to gauge his power.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Well Master Eraqus is almost definitely dead by the time of KH1, and it'd take something rather big for TAV to go after MX in anger.

I think Master Eraqus will get killed by MX.

So I vote Master Xehanort.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I said both because I like MX and I don't know ME that well. But If I had to choose, it would be Pooh. Now that is one BAMF. More BAMF that the two in my avatar.

Diarradudi

I had defended ME. Try reading all the posts before you say something as broad as this.

All right, a im sorry, but only you said something, the rest no... and it was a general opinion don't take it so personal, but for a extrange reason a think that MX might be my favorite character from now on, a bald villian is just... right jajajajaja

squarepheonix

that place with the house's and the peoples
i'm going to go with ME because i've seen Mx in the secret video and he pretty much destroys TAV, however that wasn't "canon" and we see for sure in scans he gets kidnapped by braig... sorry but i'm gonna go with the man who just might not manage to get kidnapped by a hume

αsiя

space coke
i'm going to go with ME because i've seen Mx in the secret video and he pretty much destroys TAV, however that wasn't "canon" and we see for sure in scans he gets kidnapped by braig... sorry but i'm gonna go with the man who just might not manage to get kidnapped by a hume

What you mean that isnt canon
Have you seen the new commercial

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Sowwy. The fight is pretty much canon now. See how Ven still gets beat to death in the CM?

Hume? Are we in Ivalice now?

Braig is pretty powerful...you know how many times it took people to defeat the bugger's Nobody?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Sowwy. The fight is pretty much canon now. See how Ven still gets beat to death in the CM?

Hume? Are we in Ivalice now?

Braig is pretty powerful...you know how many times it took people to defeat the bugger's Nobody?

Ummmmmmm but compared to any keyblade weilder he's shit. Even Xion knocked him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back