• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Erauqs vs Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win in a fight Master Erauqs or Master Xehanort?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I'm going with Master Xehanort for now..

Yuuki Kuran

All Hands For MX. I think MX will win the fight between MX v. ME because MX is much cooler than ME.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
i think Master Erauqs because though we don't know much about him he can't be weak. He is still a Master and has three apprentices not just one. That might just be meaningless though.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I also think Master Eraqus. His calm demeanor and the way he acts just signifies toughness.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
i think mx because he seems alot more experienced and btw
how come in the master qualification exam when its gonna start master eraqus says something like mx is here to watch or something i cant remember
so was mx good or what? that confused me because i though mx was their rival plus its as if tav respects mx as their true master or something srry if im being unclear

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Master Eraqus said that MX came from somewhere else to watch yes, either he was considered 'good' not 'bad' until he disappeared, or Master Eraqus was simply unsure of his affinity when MX arrived.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think Eraqus could put up a really good fight but MX would probably end up beating him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back