• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master of Masters' Fighting Style

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
TBH we have never seen him in action yet. For all we know, he has the ability to create man-made Keyblades in the palm of his hand like the No Name and has the ability of foresight which means he can see the future events and put them into his BoP, but imagine if he has the ability similar to Ardyn.

He can create 13 Keyblades with Gazing Eye designs, similar to Royal Arms with a mixture of Sora's Ultimate Form. I can also imagine his Keyblades can also turn into different weapons like Formchange similar to the Data MX boss fight.

I don't know guys maybe the Master having an Armiger-ability similar type in his fighting style could work in his character considering he might be a Jack of All Trades type of fighter.

Chie

Awards
My instinct is that he does not fight at all.

EighteenEighty

Awards
My instinct is that he does not fight at all.
Actually, he revealed that he participated in the Keyblade War he was younger in KHUX So I don't understand what you mean that he does not fight.

okhi12

Awards
Actually, he revealed that he participated in the Keyblade War he was younger in KHUX So I don't understand what you mean that he does not fight.
I think Chie means he's the strategist type. He can fight but prefers a more indirect approach by making others fight for him while he does all the planning and observes.
That's all he's done so far.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
He drives a tank. His keyblade being used as the shift stick.

Chie

Awards
I thought about this, but he also seems to hate that he had to do that. And despite his claim that he's "the only one that mattered", I get the sense he was just one of many random kids, not a super master fighter with crazy moves.

I don't think he wants to do that kind of thing again.

Of course, these are video games, so if the story plays out very traditionally, we'd probably have to fight him eventually, right? But I hope that Nomura has the confidence to tell a verry non-traditional story, like he's been doing in UX.

AR829038

Awards
So, I don't think the Master's foresight powers will come into play in combat. In fact, I doubt he'll have them again by the time we see him, because his foresight is contingent on his Keyblade being temporally displaced (i.e., in the future relative to when he is). It's heavily implied that the MoM has only seen the future up until the endpoint of KH3, so if he returns and regains his Keyblade, then his eye is no longer in the future, meaning it can no longer relay information to him in the past.

As for his combat style, I envision him as a trickster-style fighter. I imagine he would do lots of fake-out attacks, lots of illusions, and be very difficult to hit. In terms of actual weapons or attacks, I have no idea, because we know so little of what he's actually capable of in terms of his powers.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
because he is the original owner of No Name, i'm assuming his powers are a combination of everyone whose weilded it and he can draw those powers into the future (KH4) because essentially those keyblades were made from medals that projected the future during the time of KHUX which is the time period where No Name had originally appeared

Back