• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master of Masters Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yremissa

I have a theory about the Master of Masters and his keyblade!

We all know that Xehanorts Keyblade is the oldest keyblade. We all think it's the keyblade of his master and 6th apprentice.

But!

It's the oldest keyblade!!! So maybe it was the keyblade of the Master of Masters! Because he is "older" then the foretellers and probably have a keyblade of his own.

If we think like that, we know Xehanort is getting that keyblade and we know Xehanort and Eraqus were apprentices of who was owning that Keyblade! So maybe Xehanort is the 6th apprentice (or Eraqus) and maybe Xehanort is the treator!!!

What do you guys think about that?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well, if the Master of Masters is wearing the Organization cloak, it's evident that they have evil intentions because the era of Kingdom Hearts X is when the world was filled with light so there's really no justified purpose of dabbling with the darkness then. As far as the traitor goes, most people are assuming that there really isn't one, or, that the Sixth Apprentice is the traitor by default because he came to realise that the Master of Masters is a shady character from the beginning.

My theory is that the 6th Apprentice survived the Keyblade War and went on to become the master for Eraqus and Xehanort. The 6th Apprentice would tell tales about their era to Eraqus and Xehanort and Xehanort would start having ideas for Kingdom Hearts through that.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Well, if the Master of Masters is wearing the Organization cloak, it's evident that they have evil intentions because the era of Kingdom Hearts X is when the world was filled with light so there's really no justified purpose of dabbling with the darkness then. As far as the traitor goes, most people are assuming that there really isn't one, or, that the Sixth Apprentice is the traitor by default because he came to realise that the Master of Masters is a shady character from the beginning.

My theory is that the 6th Apprentice survived the Keyblade War and went on to become the master for Eraqus and Xehanort. The 6th Apprentice would tell tales about their era to Eraqus and Xehanort and Xehanort would start having ideas for Kingdom Hearts through that.

Chi could take place several of HUNDREDS of years ago. How could have Eraqus' and Xehanort's Master could have survive for so long? Heart transferral? Why isn't he present anymore? Or did he transfer his heart to Xehanort, or could be in hiding...?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Or he could, y'know, just be wanting to hide his face to stay all mysterious.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
@Ballad; Could have done the same thing Xehanort did to Terra, inhabit another being and goes to one being after another to inhabit. (Opinion, don't want to get into a long discussion)

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
@Ballad; Could have done the same thing Xehanort did to Terra, inhabit another being and goes to one being after another to inhabit. (Opinion, don't want to get into a long discussion)
And he does that for what, hundreds of years? Possibly thousands?
I mean, body-snatching is not an easy process. You can't just barge in and take over, not even Xehanort is capable of that. A Keyblade wielder's heart is always going to be strong enough to fight back, as long as it hasn't been weakened a la DDD first. And there's always that risk of the process not working out and having... whatever was going on with Terranort. Just doesn't seem very feasible to me.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
@Osprey; Not if you're that determined. Could have tricked people to fall into darkness like Riku was influenced and then been able to control them. Either way I feel that they would be that determined to do that process over and over even if they had no other choice. Most likely he's hiding in da shadows. =w=

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
@Osprey; Not if you're that determined. Could have tricked people to fall into darkness like Riku was influenced and then been able to control them. Either way I feel that they would be that determined to do that process over and over even if they had no other choice. Most likely he's hiding in da shadows. =w=
Oh, I have no doubts that someone could try to do it for that long if they were that determined. I'm just saying, body-snatching's track record has been less than perfect during this whole series, and some of the risks it carries could probably end up catching up to someone after several hundred years. You can have all these issues ranging from the original heart constantly fighting back to full-on memory loss, and completely subduing a heart that's strong enough to wield a Keyblade is remarkably difficult.

Oh, and then you have to ask yourself why. I don't care how enamored someone is with the idea of eternal life, because I'm pretty sure after several hundred or thousand years, you won't really want to be around anymore.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
There might exist the possibility that the Master of Masters ñocked his own memories and let his heart return to Kingdom Hearts, yearning of one day being reborn and see what happened after "darkness prevailed". Perhaps Master Xehanort is an amnesiac Master of Masters (the same way Apprentice 'Nort was an amnesiac X + Terra). Perhaps he is yet to remember who he was in the past, and only remembers the Keyblade War and that he HAS to recreate it.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Chi could take place several of HUNDREDS of years ago. How could have Eraqus' and Xehanort's Master could have survive for so long? Heart transferral? Why isn't he present anymore? Or did he transfer his heart to Xehanort, or could be in hiding...?

He could have placed his body in some sort of temporary statis. In the world of Kingdom Hearts, you can cheat death real easily. And for some of those questions, Kingdom Hearts III would have those hypothetical answers.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
He could have placed his body in some sort of temporary statis. In the world of Kingdom Hearts, you can cheat death real easily. And for some of those questions, Kingdom Hearts III would have those hypothetical answers.

Maybe the sleeping pods from COM/2 will have more importance?

Sorakh212

Awards
It's certainly a possibility and an interesting theory. I wonder if the master of masters even had a keyblade though sometimes. Kind of like how Yoda is a Jedi Master in Empire but never used a weapon. I doubt that will be the case in KH3 but it would definitely be interesting to see something like that and I mean Nomura is a huge Star Wars fan so it's possible. I can't wait to learn more about the X-Blade and what the fully complete and or upgraded one will look like in KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back